Chapter 5

Yuta entered Jaehyun's office without knocking. It was dark in the room, and the CEO himself lying on his desk. Omega sighed and put painkillers and water next to the alpha. A moment later, he opened the blinds, letting the sun into the room.

"Have mercy." moaned Jaehyun.

"You shouldn't waste such a beautiful day. Plus, it's your punishment for yesterday."

"I remember nothing," the man sighed, grabbing the pills.

Jaehyun looked terrible. Tiredness was visible on his face, his hair tangled and messy. The shirt he was wearing was crumpled and a strange blue stain was visible on one sleeve.

"All you need to know is that you called me drunk, losing the keys to the house and the car. But I have already reported it and they will look for them. You don't even realize how heavy you are."

Yuta walked towards him and put the bag on the desk.

"What's that?" alpha asked.

"Decent clothes. You don't think I will let you humiliate the company even more."

Jung nodded and set the bag aside. He looked at Yuta and frowned.

"Is something wrong?" asked omega with a confused look "Your head hurts so much?"

"It's nothing, I'm just trying to remember how it all happened. But thank you Yuta, as always you are reliable."

"I'm trying," he answered and headed towards the exit.

He was about to open the door when Jaehyun spoke again.

"Yuta?"

"Yes?" he asked, turning towards him.

"Your makeup," the omega tensed "Next time, apply less blush."

"Thank you for the advice, Jaehyun. I will try to adapt to it."

Waiting no longer, he left the office. He heard Jungwoo greet him, but now he wanted to be alone. He ran over to the staircase, knowing that hardly anyone uses it, and this is the only place where he can stay alone.

He sat on the cold stairs, resting his head on the metal railing. He didn't notice when his cries filled the staircase.

Yuta couldn't stop thinking about the previous night. He couldn't escape the picture of evil Hansol, the floor dirty with his blood and purple bruises on his skin. He didn't sleep, busy washing the blood off the carpet and covering up visible marks.

After a moment he stood up, knowing that he couldn't stay here any longer. He went out on the nearest floor and went to the bathroom which was empty.

He stood in front of the mirror and wiped his wet face with a handkerchief. Every, even the smallest touch caused him pain. He leaned back against the sink, feeling nausea and dizzy.

"Yuta?"

He looked to the side and regretted it.

"What do you want, Jihoon?" he growled at the omega. Jihoon didn't seem to notice it and put his hand on his back.

"Is everything alright?"

He gives a humorless laugh, hearing this question. Is everything alright?

"How dare you?" he pushed his hand away.

Omega looked at him in horror, as if Jihoon was the victim. Is this happening? Has he gone completely crazy?

"No, Jihoon. Nothing is alright and you know why? After you fucked with my life instead of taking care of yours! You made my life hell and you still dare ask is everything okay? Just get out of my sight, Jihoon!"