Chapter 2

Doyoung rarely left 'White Lady', especially during the day. His world revolved around the club, or more precisely, its owner. He didn't have time for a walk or to meet new friends. Omega knew Johnny Seo, and it was a relationship full of commitments.

From the moment their paths crossed, Doyoung did everything the alpha wanted. There wasn't the day when the omega didn't feel the constant burden of gratitude that he should have for the elder. If it was not for Johnny, Doyoung would have died a long time ago, whether from starvation, thirst, cold or cruel alpha. And being well aware of this, he tried to work off his debt. Even if Johnny was the biggest asshole he had ever met.

Johnny Seo didn't come from Seoul. He was a foreigner, but it didn't stop him from subordinating the city to himself. When he wanted something, he got it. But his beginning wasn't his best. Residents didn't take him seriously, people avoided him because of his origin. To gain respect, he had to use strength and a lot of dirty tricks.

'White Lady' was his everything. The club helped him reach unreachable, was the proof of his ambitions and values. The only flaw that the 'White Lady' had, were disloyal employees. First, the alphas, who thought that they could do everything they wanted to, and then the omegas, who hid the money in their pockets and were always fussing about the smallest touch from the clients. These employees caused the headache that he had had for years.

But then Doyoung appeared. Young, but already eye-catching. Saucy, but respecting Johnny.

An omega who feeling a hand on his thigh didn't flick it. He only moved closer to pull the money out of the pervert's pocket. And when the night was coming to the end, and the employees were trying to steal from the owner, Doyoung turned every cent he stole to Johnny. And that's how the omega gave the beginning to the 'White Lady', not even realizing it.

Seven years passed, during which Doyoung devoted his every thought and every second of his life to the 'White Lady'. Seven years during which he let himself be molested by disgusting alphas, he stole money from their jackets and sometimes drugged them just to rob their houses. He did all of this for Johnny, who pushed him to the limit of his endurance, which Doyoung crossed when he killed someone one night.

It was an omega, pretty but not in the right state of mind, who attacked him when he left the house that he just robbed. Feeling the icy blade on his skin, he reacted without thinking about what he was doing. He never discovered her reason, but he would forever remember the sight of her still body lying in the pool of blood. Then he escaped, not thinking about whether anyone saw them or about the consequences of his crime. At that time, he just wanted to run away and leave it behind.

The girl's body was found a few hours later, but no one bother to investigate it. In the end, she was only an omega.

Ever since then, he had to live with his bloody secret, but it was getting harder every day. Knowing that he still supports the source of cruelty and brutality towards his rank.

The appearance of Yuta was a chance for a better life for both of them. They will have to get their hands dirty, but maybe only that way omegas can experience the freedom. By getting rid of their demons before the demons get rid of them.

Sitting in the morning at the cafe table, Doyoung felt like not himself, but it wasn't a bad feeling. It aroused excitement and curiosity in him. If killing Hansol was to bring him more times like this, he was ready to do it.

"I'm sorry for being late" he heard the voice from behind him and a moment later, Yuta sat in front of him.

"It's alright, I didn't wait long. Here, I ordered you coffee earlier," he offered him a cup to which the older smiled.