Chapter 10

He woke up early. The sky in the west was still immersed in shades of indigo, while from the east warm colors of orange warmed it. He sighed, rubbing his tired eyes.

He looked away from the window and looked around the room. The air moved a white curtain near an open window. He sat up, pushing away the soft blanket.

Kun slept in the armchair next to the bed. He was in a crouched position. He will definitely be in pain when he wakes up. Ten smiled, then covered the omega with a warm blanket. While being close to him, he gently touched his cheek.

Ten felt so lost. In all feelings, in all deeds ... everything was so mixed up. When he sat down in front of the chair and laid his head on the omega lap, he felt safe. And when the tears rolled down his face, sadness or happiness not caused them. They were tears of relief. He was where he wanted to be.

Kun woke up with numb legs. He moaned, his neck was sore, and while trying to stretch his legs, he hit an obstacle. He looked down in surprise. He did not expect to see Ten, who clutched his hand on Kun's leg.

"Ten," he began, "you have to get up. The floor is cold, you will catch a cold."

In response, the omega hugged his legs tighter.

"How do you feel?" he asked and moving the boy away from him so he could sit next to him. As he suspected the floor was cold, he regretted not closing the window.

He took the omega's hands, trying to warm them and give him support. When their gaze crossed, he gave him a slight smile.

"What happened yesterday, Ten?"

But was this question even needed?. He remembered Ten's words. Such words cannot be forgotten.

"Hansol, he ..." he paused, sighing.

So that's how it was. Kun was not blind, he saw occasional palm prints on Yuta's hands. He remembered how at work, omega always tried to avoid his husband. Or as instead of looking into his eyes, he looked down and embraced himself. Yuta behaved just like his mother when his father was drunk.

Kun didn't have to be there to imagine how it went down. He knew the law would not help Omega. They can either take matters into their own hands or die helplessly.

"What did you do to the body?" he asked, scared.

"We threw it into the river."

Kun sighed with relief. It was not the best way to get rid of the body, but they something. The river is deep, everything can still go well.

"How do you feel?" he asked after a moment, trying to stretch his legs. Their bodies touched, Ten's skin was warm. Kun held his breath for a second, then draw them back to their previous position. Calm down, he repeated in his thoughts, it's just a touch. It's just friendship.

"Tired," answered Ten with a sad smile "I could sleep through the next few days."

"You can sleep here. The bed is free," Kun offered, standing up. Ten followed his movement, sitting down on the bed.

"Can you lie next to me?" he asked.

Kun wanted to answer no. It would be the worst night of his life, to lie next to the object of his affection, but not be able to do anything more. Not being able to touch him or whisper how beautiful he is.

"Of course."

Ten laid down first. He covered himself with a duvet and made himself comfortable as if he were at home. Kun laid on the surface of the bedding as if he was a stranger in this house.