Chapter 7

A young brunette with long, straight hair danced around Izaya, flashing flirtatious moves with her shoulders and hips.

Takara bit her lip in attempt to suppress her emotions, not wanting to ruin the fun of the club.

The unfamiliar girl laughed, and the raven-haired man cracked a smirk. She began to get closer to him, touching him even every once in a while. She seemed to be happily laughing at him, and Takara could tell that he released a chuckle every now and again.

Takara frowned, feeling her heart tighten.

The woman placed her hands on Izaya's arms and fixed them as she pleased, most likely trying to make him dance better.

But the curly-haired brunette was losing her mind. She didn't want to feel the way that she did, so bitter with possible jealously. She didn't want to pull him away from his fun, knowing that wouldn't be fair to him. Still, she was in pain.

The woman put her hands on Izaya's shoulders, her hips dancing beside his as her legs danced in and out of his.

Takara was enraged, but she continued to try to dismiss it, believing that she was being unreasonable.

But then, the American brunette rolled onto the toes of her stiletto heels and pressed her thin lips to Izaya's.

The glass the Takara held shattered within her hands. As if she suddenly realized her own actions, she muttered, "O-oh..." Seemingly lost within her thoughts, she placed an uncounted wad of cash on the bar and fled from the club. She couldn't stand watching it any longer, no matter how much she tried to convince herself she was overacting and ridiculously jealous.

Nonetheless, tears streamed down her face.

As soon as the college-aged woman's lips touched his, Izaya forcefully pushed the girl away. His mind became flooded with thoughts of Takara: her face, her smile, her voice, her tears...

He turned to the bar where he knew she was, praying that okay. But when he discovered that she wasn't there, he knew she wasn't.

He rushed from the club, and when he frantically searched for the girl, he still couldn't find her. So, he began to run where his feet would take him, not caring if his shoes gave him blisters or if he couldn't breathe.

Takara didn't want to harm others; he knew that, so instead of intervening, she would be the kind of girl to flee in order to escape being a burden on others. He knew she would be degrading herself when she had no reason to -- he knew Takara better than she even knew herself.

He barged into the hotel, forcing his way through the door, nearly forgetting to swipe the key in order to open it.

"Taka...ra..." He panted, his heart dropping when he saw her red eyes and tear-streaked face.

Takara stood from where she sat on the circular bed, looking everywhere except in Izaya's concerned auburn eyes. She was infuriated and hurt, so much so that she didn't know what to do.

"Takara." He sighed, his brows knitting together when he understood how much pain he caused her. He slowly approached the fragile girl, who clearly didn't want to say something she'd regret.

"Sto-op..." She choked.

"Takara, I'm so sor-"

"Stop!" She shouted, but Izaya still walked towards her.

"Just listen." He pleaded.

Once he stopped in front of her, she raised a hand, but before it collided with the skin of his cheek, he caught it. Frustrated, she raised her other hand, but he effortlessly caught that one, too. He took a few steps, pushing her back with each one until her back pressed against the wall. He pinned her wrists to the wall as well, keeping her from fighting back as tears spilled from her watery hazel eyes.

"Takara, you're the only one I care about." He honestly declared, capturing her tearful gaze.

"I feel like... I know that..." She sobbed.

"But..." He trailed, knowing she wanted to say more.

"I can't stand it..." Her entire body shook. "I hate it... I hate the way I feel..." She ranted among tears.

"I hate what happened. But it had absolutely nothing to do with my feelings. It wasn't my choice, and I would never do something so horrible to you." He reasoned.

"I know that..." She mumbled. "I'm being stupid, I know that, too."

He restrained her wrists with one hand, and with the other hand, he gently pinched her chin, keeping her from shying away when he kissed her. He could feel her tension all the way through her lips.

He took a deep breath and kissed her more roughly, forcing her mouth to submit to his. If she wouldn't listen to his words, he had to show her how much he loved her. He tilted his head so that he could more comfortably and passionately kiss her, and she began to melt into his embrace. He felt her tension ease, so he released her wrists, wrapping both of his arms around her body.

She began to kiss him in return, reassuring herself of the passion between each other. He fingers slid to his lower back, gripping onto the hem of his shirt and lifting it over his shoulders, parting momentarily so that she could remove it from his body completely.

Her nails dug into his skin, but it wasn't painful. His own long fingers found the zipper of her dress. She could feel him hesitate. She parted from him as she caught her breath, leaving her forehead on his as their noses touched. Without saying a word, she nodded.

He lifted her from the ground and set her on the red mattress. He climbed over her and locked his lips with hers once again.

He gently tugged on the zipper of her dress, pulling it down to her lower back and slipping it off of her body. She arched her back so he could do so, and he was silently grateful to find that she wasn't wearing any superfluous undergarments.

She was beautiful, and she was his.

He un-clipped the back of her black lace bra and slid it off of her chest as she held him close. Her cheeks were hot and red from shyness, but this is what she wanted.

He could tell she was nervous, so he whispered to her. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." She murmured surely between breaths.

Izaya quickly removed his belt and jeans, tossing them to the floor as he kissed her. He finally removed her last article of clothing.

That was the first time that Takara had become completely vulnerable. The girl from even two years prior would have never imagined that the one person she would be entirely exposed to would be Izaya, of all people.

Buthere she was -- submitting completely -- hopelessly, crazily, stupidly, in lovewith him.