Chapter 8

Rose's POV

Warning! Mature content. If you wish not to read a mature scene, or are not old enough to I will put ~~~~ so you can just skip down to ~~~~ and resume reading.

    I cup his face in my hands and I place a light kiss on his soft lips. At first he stays still shocked, but then he drops the bottle from the mini bar, and wraps his hands around me. He deepens the kiss, and it soon becomes heated. As I pulled away to breathe he stands up. I jump up wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips. His hands grab my butt supporting me as

he carried me towards his bed.

    Laying me on the bed we continue to kiss then as I arch my back into his chest he lowered his head and began to kiss my neck. I usually don't kiss my one night stands, but it feels different with him, like he knows what my body wants and is giving it to me. I let out a moan as he found the sweet spot on my neck that will one day hold my mate's mark. He continues to suck on the mark causing me to moan loudly. He nips lightly on my neck and down towards my breasts.    I reach out and pull his shirt up, he backs away to pull it over his head.

My mouth drops open as I see his toned chest. The sight of him causes the fire in my stomach to grow, and my wolf get more excited. I quickly pull my dress over my head, and pulled him back towards me. I don't know what is coming over me, but I wrap myself around him, and I just want him. It's almost like an animalistic need. I flipped us over so I am on top. I scramble to undo his belt, but his hands rest on top of mine.

    "Calm down Rose, we have all the time in the world."

    His words soothe me and my motions become less rushed. I undo his belt and unbutton his pants. He raises his hips while I pull his pants and boxers down. He rolls on a condom as I take off my own underwear. I licked my lips at the sight of his naked body, but can't help being a little nervous as I see the size of his member.

    I look into his eyes, and feel the pull towards him. I quickly straddle him, and lean down placing another kiss on his lips. Before it gets too heated, I pull back and look down at him biting my lip as I see pure perfection in front of me. I get into the right position, and lower myself down onto his member, as he grabs my hips. There's a slight pain as I am stretched further than usual, but once he was fully inside of me it felt like we were made for each other. He fit inside of me perfectly.

    I start grinding my hips before slowly moving up and down. He grips my hips harder and I throw my head back moaning. We started slow, but soon our wolves took over. As I was nearing my climax he took over and controlled the thrusts. My nails dig into his chest and I let out a string of moans and curses. His own climax followed shortly after mine. He growls as I roll off of him and lay on the bed next to him.

    I catch my breath for a few minutes, but the flame of desire reignited quickly with a passion. I know he may need more time to recover, so I slip one of my hands down to my clit. Rubbing slow circles I let out a small moan. In a flash Reiland is on top of me pinning my hands above my head.

    "Did I not satisfy you?" He asked looking confused and hurt.

    "You did, but I'm ready for round two, and..."

    "Oh honey, I am more than ready." he growls into my ear.

    He quickly enters me and thrusts hard and fast. I can feel his wolf on the surface as the thrusts became more animalistic. I tangle my fingers into his dark locks pulling him in for a kiss. After he pulls away, so we could breathe, I peer into his eyes. I was expecting his dark brown, or even the black of his wolf coming out. What I wasn't expecting was dark red irises. Before I could react to his eyes, I felt my next climax wash over me. My back arches off the bed. His own moans join my

own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    In the early hours of the morning we fell asleep. As I was falling asleep my mental blocks lowered and Reina whispered in my mind just as I slipped into a deep sleep.

    "Mate."