Coming over (chapter 3)

Delirious POV

I wake up to having a sharp pain in my chest. I gently patted down my sweater only to have the sharp pain return. I look at the inside of my sweater to see the bandages from last night. They were still intacted, but completely bloody. I felt my phone buzz over and over again in my back pocket. I held it off and went to the bathroom to change my bandages. Once I finished, I came around to checking my phone. It was Evan.

"Hey. Are you alright?" was the message. It was sent at 5:26 in the morning. I decided to text back anyways. He probably still wanted an answer.

'He doesn't care about you!' The voices in my head started to scream. I felt dizzy and nausea, my mind was killing me internally. I started to think about Evan. My mind slowly started to calm down. Evan makes me feel better, I want him and only him. He probably doesn't want me though, nothing but a screw up. I remember to text him back as I started to put myself down.

"Yeah, don't worry. I'm fine." I send it to him and automatically he replied back.

"God, you took forever to answer back. I was getting worried about you." A smile formed on my face. He worried about me? That doesn't sound believable, but it didn't matter. Out of no where my phone started to buzz. It continued for so long I thought my phone was malfunctioning. I check it to see I recieved a tweet on twitter. It was from Marcel.

"@H2ODelirious Aye, I'm really sorry about what I said the other night."

"@BasicallyIdowork It's fine." I felt a little bit better knowing Marcel tried to make things right. Until I recieved another tweet, this time it was from Tyler.

"@BasicallyIdowork Why the fuck are you apologizing to that fag!?" Just when I was feeling a bit better. I decided not to answer. My phone continued to buzz.

"Stop." I clutched my head.

"Stop, Just stop. Please. I know you don't like me." Then my phone started to ring. It was Evan.

"Hello?" I said in a groggy voice.

"Jonathan! Do you see what Tyler is saying about you!?"

"I don't really care anymore, Evan. He can say what he wants." Evan couldn't believe I just said that. I couldn't even believe I just said that. Evan stayed quiet, he didn't know what to say.

"Jonathan, why would you say that?"

"Evan, I can really careless about Tyler right now. Anyways I'm gonna go. My dog and I are going out for a walk."

"Wait!" Silence fell between us. "Jonathan, do you think I can spend the night at your place?"

Say what?

"Uh, y-yeah. Sure, if you want. How long do you plan on staying?" Hopefully I didn't sound annoyed.

"If you don't mind, 3-5 weeks or more." He replied.

"Yeah, sure. My place is your place. I don't mind."

"Alright, see you in a few hours." Evan coming over to my house? I can't believe it. I should tidy up my place. What was the reason for Evan wanting to come over?