Strong love, worst fear (chapter 15)

Delirious POV

"No...no.  Please. Don't leave me. Evan...come back!" I jolted up from the bed with Evan shaking me.

"Jonathan!!! Are you okay?!" Evan was clutching my hands tightly. I didn't answer him, all I could do was breath deeply and then hug him.

"Jonathan..." I could tell he was worried about me. What can I tell him? All the memories of my past ran through me like nothing.

"Evan, please. Don't leave me because of my past." After that I stayed close to Evan. I felt safer, I felt sane. Ever now and again Evan made sure I was doing alright. I hardly spoke and when I did, I either had a call or was talking to Baby.

"Jonathan. You need to tell me what's wrong. I want to help you please. I won't leave you. Ever." With the comforting words, I told Evan everything.

"When I was younger, my family never loved me. I was the outcast of the family. I never had feelings towards anyone when I was a child. My entire family thought I was a monster. They ended up isolating me. Never have they ever said 'hi' or 'I love you'. So when I play with you guys. I try my best to keep you guys happy because I never had a chance to do that with my real family." I wanted to tell Evan about the asylum, but I didn't want him to know more.

"Jonathan, there's more you wanted to tell me, isn't there?" I couldn't respond. He would never look at me the same if I told him.

"Jonathan, I know about the asylum. You don't have to hide that from me."

"How did you know about that?"

"It doesn't matter. As long as you know that I will still be by your side. No matter what happens in your life. I'm going to be right next to you, and we will go through thick and thin." Believing the words that Evan said.  I gave him a kiss and smiled.

"Thanks for telling me that. That helped me a lot."

Vanoss POV

After seeing Jonathan go back to being stressed, I knew I had to do something. I had to make sure he knew I would never leave him. No matter what. Other may think I'm crazy but I know our love is strong. And no one is going to tell me otherwise.

The entire day Jonathan had been staying next to me. Wanting to make sure he was safe, I would ask him if he was alright. It hurt to know Jonathan was still suffering from his past. What about the asylum though? After that nightmare, I questioned whether it was real or not. Was he really insane? Did that actually happen to him when he was younger. There's only way to find out.

"Jonathan. You need to tell me what's wrong. I want to help you please. I won't leave you. Ever." After I tried to persuade him. He finally told me about his life and his family. It was only about his family, he never told me about the asylum. I knew there was more but he was refusing to tell me that part of his life.

I tried to persuade him even more and finally I ended up saying

"Jonathan, there's more you want to tell me, isn't there?" Silence. He still didn't want to tell me. We're friends, lovers, family. Yet he still couldn't open up.

"Jonathan, I know about the asylum. You don't have to hide that from me." Jonathan looked at me in utter shock. The nightmare is true then. He did go to the asylum. All of it was real and no one knew about it, only him. Until now at least.

"How did you know about that?" Was all he said.

"It doesn't matter. As long as you know that I will still be by your side. No matter what happens in your life. I'm going to be right next to you, and we will go through thick and thin." I felt him start to warm up to me again. The happy and cheery Delirious was coming back. He gave me a warm, loving kiss and then said

"Thanks for telling me. That helped me a lot." Later on that day we continued to stay close to each other. Baby was happy as can be and we eventually forgot about the bad things that happened.

Jonathan was playing Just dance and looked ridiculous as Baby kept on trying to dance with him.

"Ah! No! Baby! I have to. Get this. Stop! No!" I laughed at his attempts, but he still kept going until he was exhausted.

"Evan! It's your turn." He laid down on the ground and started to pet Baby.

"Nah I'm good babe. Let's go get something to eat."

"Yes! I want foooooood!  Foooooood! " Jonathan started that food thing again. Baby started to howl as he said food.

"Ah! God! Shut up!" I laughed. When we left the house, something felt weird. It didn't feel like a peaceful night. It felt tense. I looked around the house to see if i forgot to do something before actually leaving. I found Jonathan's clothes all over the floor.

"Weird, I don't remember him using that much close." I decided to clean it up until I felt a breeze. It was coming from upstairs.

"I didn't leave the window open, did I?" As I slowly descended upstairs. Everything got eerie. It didn't feel safe anymore.

When I made it to the room that contained the breeze, I looked to see it was from our room.

"What the hell?" I quietly open the door to see a silhouette rummaging through our dressers. Then I saw it was the clerk from the puppy hotel. Out of fear I quietly and quickly went back down stairs, then ran to the car.

"Jonathan! Get in the car!"

"Alright! Baby go!" The doors slammed and I started to back up. I look at our bed room window. There she was standing behind the sheers, looking at us while we drove away.

"Evan, you alright? Why are you so jittery?"

"She's back."

"What?"

"She's in our house right now Jonathan. We aren't safe there. Call someone now! Anyone I don't care. Better yet get everyone together were all staying at a hotel for the night." I heard Jonathan struggling to take put his phone and call. When he did I could only focus on

"Hey guys. Evan and I need all of you to meet at a hotel." Eventually I forgot to say which hotel we were going to until Jonathan said

"Let's go to the Embassy hotel. We have a huge problem on our ass."

We drove all the way to the hotel and saw that everyone was standing outside already. Once we left the car and headed to the lobby, Nogla was the first to talk,

"What's happening?"

"Remember that lady that kept calling Jonathan's phone?"

"Yeah?"

"Tonight she was in our room throwing Jonathan's clothes around. And when I told Jonathan to go into the car I saw her fuckin silhouette staring at us."

"Oh god. She's a fuckin crazy bitch." I shook my head and started to pace around. "Guys I literally don't know what to do anymore. She is just getting out of hand. How does she know where we live!?" There was nothing but silence until Jonathan said something.

"She was there the other night. When we were all together. Baby and I were staring at the window to make sure she couldn't get passed us." Everyone was looking st Jonathan in complete horror. I was shaking at this point. How could someone do this? Why would they? She is the worst fear anyone can get right now. Especially when it involves the person you really love. I look at Jonathan and said,

"We aren't safe from her unless we do something." I look around at everyone, but of course I had to add something,

"But what do we do?"