Mistakes (chapter 16)

Delirious POV

Waking up in the morning waa difficult. Tyler, Mini and Daithi came over. We were discussing what was going on so everyone knew what was hapening. After figuring out what was happening, I felt so angry I couldn't have a happy and healthy relationship with Evan. Every time I look at him, he paces back and forth

Thinking of a plan to get that woman out of our lives. He broke down a few times, but when I tried to help he turned me down by saying,

"Jonathan don't worry. I have this. I'm doing this so you and I could be happy again." Tyler, who was now dating Mini (yeah guys I went there :3) always came around and added,

"No one is going to get in between your relationship. Especially if you have me involved. Bitch ain't getting close to you Delirious." Even with the confident words I saw both Tyler and Evan eventually break down in frustration.

"God damn it! What do we do?! We can't kill her and a restraining order isn't going to do anything." Evan shouted out loud. Suddenly, Baby's ears perked up and she glanced at the door. Then there was a knock. Tyler was about to go get it until I got up and said,

"It'll be safer if I answer that wildcat." He nodded and sat down. I approached the door and opened it. It was Lui. 

"Hey Delirious! What's up?"

"Oh fuck Lui! Don't fuckin scare me like that!"

"The hell did I do?" Lui laughed.

"I thought you were that psycho bitch from the puppy hotel." He looked at me with a concerned face. From there I knew something was terribly wrong.

"Lui, what's wrong?"

"That clerk was at my place this morning. She was standing at my mail box. She is literally a persistent bitch. She would not leave until I actually had to call the cops."

"Oh no, she isn't going after you too no is she?!" Evan called from behind. He then showed up right next to me and looked at Lui dead straight in the eye.

"I think she is, but not for the reason why she's doing it to Jonathan. Literally no one is safe, if she can't have him then no one will." Silence filled the room, Mini, Tyler, and Daithi were all quiet as Lui continued to talk and explain how bad the situation really was.

"Guys, she is not going to stop until either Jonathan dates her or she sees that we as in Jonathan's friends are all dead and put of existence." I started to shake. Would she actually hurt my friends? My Baby and Evan? If she does then she has another thing coming to her. Out of no where my phone started to buzz. It was of course from the clerk.

I was staring at my phone in horror as I saw blood covering it. Then a message came over the screen saying

'You know you want to spill her blood.'

My mind was taking over my actions, anything could happen and I wouldn't know it until it was too late.

"Jonathan?" A voice suddenly appeared on the other line.

"Hello? Jonathan? Are you there? Answer me please?" The voice kept on asking and pleading for me  to answer until I heard another voice. A sweet, loving, and charming voice chimed through my mind.

"Love? Are you alright? Jonathan please answer me." My eyes suddenly open and I saw Evan there staring at me.

"Ugh. What happened?" I asked.

"You passed out before answering the call. Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I guess. Shit my head hurts." Then my phone buzzed again.

"Alright I'm done!" I picked up the phone

"Hello!"

"Oh hey Jonathan. What's up?"

"Why do you keep calling me?"

"Why won't you pick up when I call you?"

"Because I'm with my friends and my boyfriend! And why the fuck were you in my house last night!?"

"I just wanted to see if you can hang out. Why won't you give me any attention?!" Evan grabbed the phone out of my hand and shouted

"Why should he give you any attention!? You've been on our property ruining his clothes and basically stalking him!" She went silent then hung up. Evan threw the phone down and said

"Come on we're all leaving."

"Where are we going?"

"Anywhere but home. We're going-"

"Hey you guys can chill at my place if you want." Tyler suggested.

"You sure?" I asked

"Hell yeah. The bitch would be crazy if she came 5 feet to my house."

"Alright. That's the best we can do for now. Thanks man."

"No problem. Go get your Shit and let's get going." Evan and I got ready. Baby bring her favorite toys and started heading out the door. I decided  to leave my phone at home so if she were to call again. I wouldn't be there to answer.

"Alright guys!" I called out, "Let's haul as outta here!" We all hoped in our cars and drove off. Back at the house my phone was ringing non stop.  Call after call, voice mail after voice mail. She continued to call until my phone died. While driving, I felt like we shouldn't go to Tyler house. Like it was a mistake. I felt like he was going to get hurt. I felt like everyone was going to get hurt. Not by the lady....but by me.