How could you? (Chapter 6)

Vanoss POV
I couldn't believe it. Jonathan and I are together at last. Minilad, Nogla,  and Lui came to visit us.
"Oh my god!" Minilad shouted " I can't believe you guys are finally together! And Delirious, take that fuckin mask off!"
"Haha, no. "
"Wow, can't believe it guys. " Nogla began " I remember that one youtube video I made about you two. " I made a funny look at Nogla.
" What video? "
" Nothin. " We all laughed and enjoyed our time together. I received a many messages from both Tyler and Marcel. I decided to ignore them. It was probably some rude bull crap saying how gay we are.
" Hey Evan! " Nogla shouted " I got an idea! Let's make a video of the new OFFICIAL youtube couple! "
" Haha, yeah. Why not? Our fans need to know eventually. " I got out my iPhone and tripod. As I set them up, messages kept popping up.
" Agh! This isn't going to work. Fuckin Marcel and Tyler won't shut up!"
" Why don't you answer them? " Asked Lui.
" No, they've been rude too many times. I actually want to have a good memory. Without their fucked up comments. " Everyone agreed to my statement. So in the end we decided to use a camcorder.
" Alright! Are you guys ready! ?" I called out.
" Hell yeah! "
" Alright! 3,2... wait, wait. I did that wrong." I started to joke around. Jonathan started to laugh,
" God damn it! Let's do this man!"
"Haha, alright! " Before I could even start. Nogla decides to interrupt.
" Oh my god! You guys are so cute! But damn it Vanoss! Hurry up and count down already! "
" Shut the fuck up Nogla! I'm trying! " Laughter started to fill the air as we fail to get anywhere.
" Alright, one more time. Okay, 3! 2! 1! " I pressed the record button. Nothing happened. Then Jonathan shouted and laughed.
" Fuck! The battery died! "
"God damn it! " We all shouted. As we tried to record everything, I noticed I was missing something.
" Hmm, where did my phone go? "

Delirious POV
Life is good. I'm with the person I love,  he understood my feelings for him and I have the support of my friends.
The group and I tried to do a update video, but everything was going wrong. Evan didn't count down correctly... even though he did. Then when everything went well, the batteries died. Even though it was a little annoying, we still laughed.
While Evan was still finding batteries, and both Nogla and Mini were doing something. I see Evan's phone lighting up.
I go over to the phone and see that it was from Tyler. I unlock his phone and started to read all the messages.
' I bet you Delirious won't kiss you! Even if he is a fag, he still wouldn't kiss you Evan! '
' Deal! If I lose I'll give you $ 100! '
I couldn't believe it. Evan did this... only for a bet?
" Hey,  Jonathan! " Evan called "Have you seen my phone? " I brought up the messages,
"Really, Evan? You would stoop that low? " He stared at his phone and remained quiet.
" Aye, guys! What's wrong? " Nogla saw me holding the phone and started to read the conversation. He turned to Evan,
" Bro, why did you do that? "
Tears started to roll down my face.
" If having a deal for 100 dollars more important than my feelings... then go ahead and get that 100 dollars! "I threw his phone and charged out of the house.
" Wait! Jonathan! " Evan called out. I ignored him. Tears were coming down my face, my chest was hurting, and I felt so betrayed. I ran until I couldn't breath. I see a mini mart close to the woods, so I decided to buy some razors.
Once I got them, I ran into the woods, grabbed the razor, took off my mask, and slashed my left cheek. After that I slashed my entire body.
I finally stopped and looked at the sky. Evan's face popped up, I once again started to cry. As my face burned I mumbled,
" Evan, how could you?"