Come back, please (chapter 11)

Delirious POV

"Why!? Why do you guys have to do this!?" I jumped out the car. Mini backed up and bumped into Nogla. I was outraged for what they did.

"Look what you did! Apparently if it wasn't my life then you're going to take my dogs life!" I clutch my head, suddenly I start to hear voices.

*They don't care about your feelings.*

"No." I whispered to myself. I failed try heard Evan's voice.

"Jonathan! Please ---- don't -----they---" I no longer heard his voice. I was in a completely different world. Nothing but emptiness. Where was I? Once again I heard the voice.

*Kill them now. Kill them Delirious.*

"NO!"

"Jonathan!" I opened my eyes. Looking up I saw Evan's face. Mini and Nogla were surrounding me. Then I saw Tyler, who was there holding a leash that had nothing on the other end. Remembering what happened, I shot up and looked at Tyler.

"I swear to FUCKIN god Tyler! If you don't have my dog..." I turned back to look at Evan. Then I grabbed tyler by the collar and whispered angrily in his ear, " if you don't have my dog, you are going to pay."

Pushing him away I grabbed Evan by the hand

"Come on Evan. We're going to search for my baby." As we were driving out of the parking lot I looked at all of them. Mini and Nogla were talking to Tyler. Every single time there were hand gestures and pointing at the leash. What felt like an eternity, Evan started to pull away. The ride remained silent. Every now and again I would leave the car to check the places that I expect my dog to be. One of the main places that I decided to check was the park close to a puppy hotel.

"Baby!!! Baby, come home please!!!" I called out. Every single time I called out for her, I expected to hear barking. In the end my heart continued to break into tiny pieces.

Evan would  call out sometimes but then waited for me to get back in the car. I started to receive calls from Nogla. I only picked up once.

"What do you want Nogla?"

"Dude, please. I'm sorry for what Mini and I did. It was right and we're friends. We're really really sorry. And if it-"

"Listen Nogla. I don't have time for your mushy ass apologies. I need to find my baby, I'm worried that I will never find her." In the end I ended up hanging up on Nogla and continued to search for my dog. I went into the puppy hotel and asked if they saw a pitbull.

"I'm sorry sir. We haven't seen a pitbull around the streets. If you would like to leave your information. We could probably contact you if we bump into one."

"Yes thank you." I gave them my information and left until the clerk called me back.

"Sir. I have a question."

"Go ahead."

"How did you lose your dog?" Looking away, I decided to stay quiet. She took the silence and apologied.

"I'm sorry. We'll keep looking." I nodded in response and left.

Evan was outside of the car, talking on the phone. He didn't see me for he had his back towards me, so I decided to eavesdrop.

"Tyler. I don't care if you love Jonathan. He's mine now so back off."

"You're the reason why he's going around town, exhausting himself!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU TYLER! THIS IS WHY HE WILL NEVER BE YOURS! " Evan hung up and turned around.

"Jonathan?" He looked away then came around and hugged me.

"Well find her, I promise." I started to tear up and spoke into Evan's clothes.

"In my brain I feel like we have a chance, but in my heart I feel like we won't be able to find her." He patted my head,

"Evan, my heart is breaking. Make it stop, please." I ran out of his arms and screamed at the sky.

"Come back!! Please!!!"