Baby Delirious? (chapter 21)

Cartoonz POV

I was still sitting down, my mind was clouded with concern and confusion.

"Damn, what do I do now?" As I got up, I looked back in window. The monster was heading towards the closet.

"Ah! For fuck sakes!" I thought to myself.  Now I have every right to panic, my friend was about to get killed by that monster.

"Damn, damn, damn!" Suddenly I remembered about my drink. I reached into my backpack and grabbed it. Even though I wasn't thirsty, I chugged down the drink. I made my way toward the door and aimed at the other end of the room.

"Evan, get ready to run." I whispered to myself. With all my strength, I tossed the canister at the other end. Hoping it distracted the monster, I ran to the corner of the house. Suddenly, the ground started to shake a bit and then I saw the creature running out of the house. Quickly and quietly I ran as fast I could to the closet and landed in there...face first.

"Cartoonz!" A familiar voice called my name. I looked up and saw it was Tyler.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I asked very loudly.

"I'm with Evan! What the fuck are you doing here man!?"

" I'm here to find Delirious. Where is he?" Evan and Tyler looked at each other. Evan was the one to speak.

"Dude, we have no idea where to find Jonathan." He looked at his chest for a brief second, then with a burst of energy he said,

"BUT!!!!! But we did find Teddy. He's right here." A ragged bear crawled out of Evan's jacket. A smile formed on my face. I noticed him, and he noticed me.

"Cartoonz!" He said with joy,

"Teddy, I'm glad you're with us." We had a nice reunion for a few seconds until we heard a sloshing sound slowly making its way towards the house. Evan started to panic.

"Shit, it's coming back."

"Come on! We have to move unless you want to be stuck in here forever!" I grabbed Teddy and then said to him, "Teddy, you need to guide us out of here. We have no idea where to go."

"Don't worry Cartoonz, I know my way around this house. But I need all of you to remain quiet. Don't make a noise. Understand?" We all nodded, and soon our challenge began. I quickly checked the house to make sure the monster wasn't anywhere close to us. When everything was clear, Teddy pointed to a vent that luckily seemed to be loose at one corner.

I checked our surroundings. Evan and Tyler knew it was safe so they continued to open it. When all seemed fine, a loud shrieking noise emerged from behind us.

"What the fuck!?" I shouted. I turned to see the monster charging straight at us, then I turned back to see Evan and Tyler weren't close to getting the vent open.

"Shit! Guys, fuckin run!" Tyler and Evan looked in my direction then automatically sprung to their feet and dashed away from the creature.

I did the same, but I had no where to go. Every where I ran I was either blocked or in a corner.

"Teddy! What do I do!?"

"Cartoonz!!" A child's voice called out. I looked over towards the vent to actually  see a small boy. He was wearing a hockey mask and it was in a blue onsie (onzie? Ounsie? Whatever.) The boy was waving and gesturing at me to come towards his way.

"Cartoonz over here!" He shouted out again. Then he turned to where I assume Evan and Tyler were.

"Tyler! Evan! Come to the vent!" He shouted. Soon we were all headed towards his direction. Suddenly, I felt the ground start to shake, then a sloshing sound came along.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!!!" I said to myself.

"Cartoonz!" This time it was Evan. "Hurry up its right behind you!" Evan was waiting next to the vent while Tyler tried to open it centimeter by centimeter, then inch by inch. Finally it was open and they all started to enter. Teddy then tapped on my chest.

"We need to hurry, Delirious is waiting." With that last bit of strength I had, I picked up my pace and sprinted towards the vent. When I thought I was close, a made a huge leap and landed inside. By now everyone was breathing heavily, we remained quiet for a bit. The monster was right outside the vent breathing. It wasn't moving.

"What do we do?" Tyler whispered. Teddy snapped at him

"Stay quiet, don't move." We all turned towards the monster and waited. Then the boy went up to the vent and shined a heart at it. The monster screamed in agony, we covered our ears and watched the creature run off.

When we all caught out breaths and calmed down a bit, the child came up to us and asked in the most cutest voice EVER! (What's your version of the cutest voice ever? Put your imagination into it :D)

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah thanks squirt.  Say what's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Jonathan, but I go by baby Delirious."

We all turned to him and said in confusion

"Baby Delirious?"