Chapter 9 - A Growing Connection

Mikaelson Compound

In his art studio, Klaus is painting on his canvas easel. As he's painting, his mind drifts off to Christy from their hookup. It was obvious to Elijah that Klaus does in fact, have affections for her. He just doesn't show it.

"Klaus, can we talk?", Marcel asks, walking into the art studio.

"About what?", Klaus asks, still painting.

"You were right", Marcel says. "Christy can take of herself. I was a little overprotective"

"Obviously", Klaus says. "I told you that Christy didn't need anyone protecting her"

Freya then, walks in. "Klaus, Marcel, we have a little problem"

~*~*~

Klaus, Elijah, Marcel, and Freya are in the study.

"Rebekah is missing?", Klaus asks Freya confusingly. "How?"

"I don't know, I assume, maybe, a witch took her", Freya tells them.

"Did you do a locator spell?", Elijah asks her.

"I did, Rebekah is cloaked by another's witch's spell", Freya tells him as she sits down at the desk.

"Luckily, I have a friend who help us", Klaus says to them.

Elijah looks at his brother, suspiciously.

~*~*~

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy walks into the compound and see Klaus with his hands behind his back.

"What is it?", Christy asks him, folding her arms.

"My sister, Rebekah, is missing", he says to her. "May you please, do a locator spell?"

"Klaus Mikaelson", Christy says, putting her hands behind her back. "Asking me to do a locater spell, I'm surprised"

Klaus smiles a little. "I'm simply asking you as a friend"

"So, we're friends, now? Huh. That's even more surprising", Christy says to him with a surprise look.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles as they walk away.

~*~*~

In the study, Christy is sitting on the sofa, looking at Freya's map.

"I need a connection to Rebekah", Christy says to Klaus, Elijah, and Marcel.

Klaus bites his wrist as a little blood trickled into a small bowl. He passes the small bowl to Elijah and Marcel, who does the same. And Freya gently cuts her palm with an athame and a little blood trickled into the small bowl.