Chapter 27 - Blissful Happiness

Mikaelson Compound

The sun crept through the window of Klaus's room. A shirtless Klaus slightly moves under the covers of his bed as he pats an empty space beside him. He sits up straight and sees Christy leaning on the wall, wearing Klaus's shirt.

She smiles at him. "Hi"

He smiles at her

He smiles at her. "Hi. You're up a little early"

"Luna", Christy says. "So, our intimate moment was your idea after our wedding?"

Klaus smiles, sitting up straight with the bedcovers covering the lower half of his body. "Well, pretty much"

Christy smiles. He does too. She walks to their bed and sits down on it. Klaus crawls to her and they kiss.

Baby Luna starts to cry. They stop kissing.

"Me? Or you?", Klaus asks her, inches from her lips.

"You", Christy says with a smile. "Put some pants on and a shirt"

Klaus smiles at her as he gets out of bed. Putting on a short sleeve shirt and a pair of pants, he walks into Luna's nursery to see her crying.

"It's okay. Dad's here", Klaus says to her as he lifts her up out of her crib and holds her in his arms. Luna slowly stops crying as she starts to calm down. She leans her head on his chest.

Christy walks in and smiles at Klaus and baby Luna. "You're a great Dad"

Klaus smiles and kisses Luna's forehead.

~*~*~

St. Anne's Church

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy walks into the gym to see Hayley punching a punching bag.

"Hi", Christy says, sitting on the bench, crossed-legged style.

"What do you want?", Hayley asks her as she stops punching.

"Just to talk", Christy says. "You've been spending a lot of time at the Bayou"