Chapter 16 - Magical Grownth

Mikaelson Compound

Christy, wearing a tank top and mesh shorts, is laying in her bed. As she's laying there, her flat stomach glows orange, magically develops a small baby bump. Christy sits up straight and rests her hand on her now, small baby bump. She gets out of her bed and walks to the mirror. Glaring at her small baby bump, she smiles a little.

~*~*~

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy walks downstairs to see Klaus and Elijah as she walks pass them.

"Christy?", Klaus says, sensing something was off.

She doesn't answer him as she keeps walking. Klaus vamp-speeds in front of her.

"Where are you off to?", Klaus asks her.

"I'm not in a mood for playfulness, Klaus", Christy tells him in a hard tone. "Now, you'll excuse me, I have some witches to talk to"

She tries to walk pass him, he just moves in front of her again. "Move"

"What's bothering you, Christina?", Klaus asks her in a concern tone.

Christy sighs. "The witches. It's like I don't have their complete trust"

"What of Davina? Vincent Griffith?", Klaus asks her.

"I have their trust. And they have mine", Christy tells him, getting agitated.

Suddenly, the Abattoir itself starts to shake as Christy taps into her sorceress magic. Elijah gets up as the coffee table, the sofa, and the sofa chairs, starts to levitate.

"What the bloody hell?", Rebekah asks, walking to them.

Klaus looks at Christy as he puts reassuring hands on her shoulders. "Christy?"

Christy gets more agitated as she magical creates a strong wind, making the portraits of the Mikaelson siblings fall on the floor.

"Christy, look at me", Klaus says, trying to calm her down.

Rebekah's blonde hair flows in the magical wind, along Elijah's suit and tie.

"Christy", Klaus says to her, getting worried.

Christy un-taps from her magic and falls into Klaus's arm. He holds her, noticing her small baby bump.

"She needs to lay down", Klaus says, lifting her up in his arms, bridal style, and vamp-speeds upstairs to her room.

~*~*~

Klaus lays Christy down on her bed, and sits on her bedside.

"What the bloody hell was that?", Rebekah asks, walking into Christy's room.

"Christy is agitated", Klaus says. "She needs to remain calm"