Chapter 17 - Supernatural Threat

Mikaelson Compound

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

A medium sized pregnant Christy is laying atop of a table in the living room.
Sabine takes a pendant and hovers it over Christy's medium sized baby bump.

"Aren't you a bit curious to know the gender of the baby?", Sabine asks her with a smile.

"Yeah, I am", Christy says with a small smile.

The pendant glows pink. Sabine smiles. "I think it's a girl"

Christy smiles.

The pendant stops glowing. "Wait"

"Wait, what?", Christy says. "Please, don't say I'm having a Klaus Mikaelson Jr."

Sabine chuckles a little. The pendant glows pink again. "It's a girl. It's definitely a girl"

Christy chuckles a little as she sits up straight. "I can feel her growing inside of me. It's like she's ready to be born. Like she's ready to meet her parents"

"You and Klaus have special", Sabine says to her with a smile.

Christy smiles as she gently gets off the table and gets a little woozy. "Whoa"

"Christy?", Sabine says in a concern tone. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I think so", Christy says to her, putting her hand on her baby bump.

~*~*~

In the dinning room, Christy is munching on an egg cheese omelette on a small plate with a fork.

"I assume that the pregnancy cravings has kicked in", Klaus says, walking into the dinning room.

"Shut up", Christy says.

Klaus sits down at the table. "You could try the beignets, love. That could ease the cravings just a little"

Christy looks at him as she munches on her omelette.

Rebekah walks in, looking at the pastries on the dinning room. "What's with the pastries?"

"Christy's cravings has kicked in", Klaus says to her with a playful smile. "She has the munchies"

Christy looks at him as she grabs a fork and slings it at Klaus. He catches it and playfully smiles at her.

"Well, I'm glad Christy is eating something", Rebekah says.

"Yeah, I haven't been eating in a while ever since I've been pregnant with a magical and supernatural tribrid baby", Christy says to her. "And getting some things straight with the French Quarter witches"