Chapter 30 - Regent of the Witches

Mikaelson Compound

Early that morning. Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah are sitting in the study. Klaus has told them he had met his in-laws in a ghola de chasse.

"A ghola de chasse?", Rebekah asks, confusingly. "What the bloody hell is a ghola de chasse?"

"It's something that Christy's mother had created", Klaus says to her.

"Assume you are correct", Christy says, walking into the study. "Before my parents died, my mother created a ghola de chasse. Ghola meaning "ghost-like"

"So, your parents are dead....", Rebekah says, figuring it out. "...and they live on as gholas in some ghost-like chasse?"

"Yes", Christy says to her.

"How did Niklaus see them?", Elijah asks her.

"Mind spell", Christy says. "My mother taught it to me"

"That's very impressive", Rebekah says with a smile. "Klaus met his in-laws in a ghola-like form"

Klaus smiles a little. And Christy does too.

~*~*~

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy, wearing her hair in a ponytail for today, and Davina are sitting on a bench in Jackson Square.

"How's Luna?", Davina asks Christy.

"She's good. Toddling", Christy says with a smile.

"Luna is walking now", Davina says, with an exciting smile.

"Yeah. She is", Christy says. "Any word from the witches?"

"Well, there's been some discussion about the regent", Davian replies.

"Josephine LaRue is the Regent of the Nine Covens", Christy says.

"Seems like she wants to pass it on", Davina says.

"To who?", Christy asks her, confusingly. Davina looks at her. "Nope"

"Christy", Davina says.

"I have a daughter, Davina. And Luna is my priority", Christy says to her. "Being a Regent isn't for me"

"I know", Davina says. "Could you at least, think about it?"

Christy sighs. "Okay"

~*~*~

Rousseau's

Sophie is cooking some gumbo in the kitchen as Davina walks to her. "Hi, Sophie"

Sophie looks at Davina as she's cooking. "Hi, Davina"

"Can we talk?", Davina asks her, leaning on a table.