Chapter 11- Wicked Romance

Mikaelson Compound

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy walks into the compound, looking around for Elijah.

"Elijah!", Christy shouts. "Elijah!"

"You do realize that literally everyone that's here has supernatural hearing", Hayley says, walking to her.

"Where's Elijah? I need to talk to him", Christy asks her.

"Let me check his calendar", Hayley says, pretending to check her phone. "Wait, nope, not his girlfriend so...", Hayley says, a bit snobby.

"Look, I don't know what your problem is Hayley, and you don't trust me. I really don't give a damn. So, I suggest you drop your attitude because I really don't have the time for it", Christy tells her, a bit agitated.

"I don't know where Elijah is", Hayley says to her. "He's probably with Klaus, helping him out with some stuff. Perhaps, you can call him. You two quite close."

Christy is about tell to her off as Jackson and Aiden walks into the compound.

"You must be Christy Nelson", Jackson says, walking to her. "I'm Jackson Kenner. Alpha to the Crescents"

Jackson and Christy shake hands and withdraw from it.

"I'm Aiden", Aiden says as he and Christy shake hands. "It's nice to finally meet you"

Christy smiles a little as they withdraw from the handshake. "I'm also figuring that you're a Crescent wolf too because Jackson Kenner is the alpha"

"Yeah", Aiden says. "So, uh, you're the sorceress"

"Yeah, I am", I say to him. "And I talk to you guys later, I have to handle something"

"Okay, sure, we'll be here", Jackson says to her.

"Thank you", Christy says and walks away.

~*~*~

Lafayette Cemetery

The French Quarter witches are gathered around as Sophie, Sabine, Davina, and Vincent are at the altar.

"The sorceress is stronger than us", a witch says.

"She can destroy us with her magic", another witch says.

"Christy Nelson doesn't mean no harm", Sophie tells them. "She doesn't want any trouble"

"You don't trust me", Christy says as the witches turn around and look at her. "Yes, I'm an 800 year old ancient sorceress. And yes, my magic is stronger than any French Quarter witch...", she trails off, walking in between the witches. "Like Sophie Deveraux told you. I mean no harm. And I don't want any trouble"

Christy is now on the altar, looking at the French Quarter witches. "You allow me. I can show you"

"Christy", Sabine says to her.