Chapter 24 - Bloodlines

After getting a text message from Elijah to meet him at Rousseau's, Gia walks in with baby Luna in her baby seat.

Elijah looks at her and smiles a little as Gia walks to him. She puts the baby seat in a chair.

Elijah and Gia look at each other as they share a small kiss.

"I actually love babysitting Luna", Gia says as she takes Luna out of her baby-seat and holds her in her arms. "She's so adorable. She has good parents, a good home...", she looks at Elijah. He looks at her. "And a good uncle"

Elijah smiles. "And a good aunt"

Gia smiles as she hands him baby Luna. Elijah holds his niece in his arms as they sit down at the table.

"Luna has a family that will always fight and protect her", Gia says to him.

"Yes, she does", Elijah says. "Where's Christy?"

"Lafayette Cemetery with Davina", Gia says as baby Luna coos.

Elijah and Gia both smile.

~*~*~

Lafayette Cemetery

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

Wearing her hair in a low ponytail, Christy is in her workshop, looking at her mother's bones in the sack.

Davina walks in and notices Christy's gloomy look. "Christy? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine", Christy assures her with a small smile.

"What happened to Jardin Gris?", Davina asks her confusingly.

"It was temporary work", Christy says, putting the sack atop of the table. "What are you up to, Davina?"

"Well, I wanted to talk to you", Davina says, walking to her. "About your parent's bloodline?"

"It started with my grandmother", Christy tells Davina, handing her an old photo frame of an old lady. "Celia Nelson"

Davina glares at the old photo frame of Christy's grandmother as they sit down at at table.

"My grandmother was a sorceress, who practiced her sorceress magic", Christy informs her.

"Your grandmother created the grimoire", Davina says.

"Not just one...", Christy says, magically opening a storage cabinet with other grimoires in it. "Several"

Davina smiles as she looks at a small vial holder with small vials of blood in them. "What's that?"

Christy follows Davina's gaze at the small vial holder and looks at her. "Klaus's blood"

Davina looks shock. "How did you get it?"

"After Thierry was bitten by my fiancé, I gotten Klaus's blood from him. And after I healed Thierry of Klaus's hybrid bite, I kept the rest of Klaus's blood and did a little bit of science", Christy says to her.