ch.6

Me and Randell waited in Jacks dorm room. Randell wanted to warn him and begged me to come with so here we are, waiting in Jacks room, in the dark. Jack finally comes in looking ever so stressed.

"I know that look." Randell said grabbing Jacks attention also making him jump scared, while I sat quietly on the bed.

"Life's pretty hectic until you learn to control the wolf." Randell continues. 

"Hectic is not the word I would use. How the hell did you get in here anyway?" Jack ask.

"Poof! Magic." I said sarcastically.

"I would have heard that damn ringing." Jack said.

"You've already made that connection? Sweet. I thought I was having a stroke the first time it happened." Randell shares.

"Why the hell does it keep trying to make me change?" Jack ask.

"It's not the ringing, it's Silverback driving the change. He hears that sound, he'll try to get out." Randell continues to tell him what he wants to know.

"Well I need him to stop trying so hard. 'Cause I almost transformed during an incantation tonight."Jack shares with us making me sigh. I'm bored.

"Dude! You got into The Order? Why didn't you tell us?" Randell asked with excitement.

"Because it's a secret society." Jack said it as if Randell was dumb which is not to far off.

"This is great! Now we can't kill you!" Randell says.

"Of course we can." I say as jack asked."Why would you want to kill me?"

"No, I'm saying I don't want to kill you. If you're a double agent, maybe Hamish, Lilith and El won't either." Randell explains.

"Why do they want to kill me?" Jack asked while eyeing me.

"Because you won't say the oath." I said looking him in they eye. Jack gulps looking fearful."That seems extreme." he says.

"We're Werewolves." I say like its obvious.

"This is awesome. You'll be our guy on the inside." Randell says getting excited again.

"Randall, hey. You can't tell them." Jack says.

"It's either that, or El rips your heart out. I'm trying to save your life." Randell try's to tell him. But Jack claps back. "And I'm trying to come to terms with this. I need some time. And my heart." Jack says making Randell look at me with pleading eyes.

Randell knows that even though Hamish is in charge and tells us what to do, I'm the real alpha. Hamish only dose what he knows, I want. He listens to me because I'm the strongest.

"I'll do what I can. But they won't wait forever and neither will I." I tell them storming out of the dorm room feeling annoyed.

**************************************

447 words