ch.17

Getting up I dressed into...

And we all headed out to the bar

"This seems like your solution for everything." Jack says to Hamish.

"To Kyle." Randell says.

 "Fuck them." I say.

"Nope." Jack added.

"Not toasting that dickleak." Lilith says after us. 

"Guys, he was a Knight, even it was only for five minutes. And he sacrificed himself for us." Randell trys to tell us.

But I shake my head."That was cannon fodder." I corrected him.

"Come on. We're a brotherhood." He trys again.

"Gender neutral collective." Lilith and jack and  I say at the same time sending each other a smile.

"Thank you." Lilith says to Jack, for standing up for us.

"Fine.To Kyle What's-His-Douche." I say once I see the puppy dog eyes Randell is giving me.

"Long the road and short the life." Hamish finish's for me.

"Cheers." Randell says smiling at me.

We all hear the ringing.

"Magic? We just sat down." Lilith questions.

 "Should we?" Jack asked looking at me.

"We should keep a low profile, at least until we know how they were hunting us. No unnecessary transformations. Understood?" I question them looking at Lilith at the end.

"Why are you looking at me? Fine." Lilith says. 

we all watch as a man harassed a lady sitting down a little bit away from us.

Randell goes to go help her but Lilith pulls him back down. While Hamish tells him to leave it. Randell looks at me for help. Sighing I get up. They wont stop me, they cant I'm the alpha.

Going up to them I give the tall guy a little push, making him look at me.

"How bout you fuck off and leave the nice lady alone. Ya?" I ask. He chuckles in my face and "what are you going to do little girl." He asks me.

I look away and chuckle and the guy push's me back. I let out a small growl I thought only the other wolves in the bar could hear. But the girl sitting down herd it to and I caught her attention.

" Touch me again and I'll break your fucking elbow." I spat at him.

"Hey babe is this asshole bothering you?" Randell asked walking up next to me wrapping his arm around my waist, glaring at the asshole in front of us. 

"No. I was just leaving." He said walking away when he noticed he was out numbered.

I look up at Randell and smile. He gives one back. We don't look away until the girl clears her throat introducing her self. " I'm Ruby. And thanks for the help. You want to sit?" she asked looking hopeful.

I nod at her with a smile and sit down Randell sitting next to me with his arm still around me.

**************************************

470 words