ch.15

*******Back at the house*******

"Lilith, you killed that girl!" Jack says complaining. Again.

"Girl? She was barely human." Lilith says, which is so true. Who is this guy trying to be superman?

"Oh, look, they're fighting." Hamish says bored of them and there little spat already.

"Guys. No. Stop." Randell says while yawning, to tired to actually do something.

"There are ways to do this without killing everyone." Jack says.

"What part of "werewolf" don't you understand?" Lilith retorts back. Them fighting back and forth is really starting to get old.

"Honestly? I don't know why we spell it like "were," but pronounce it like "wear."" Randell says thinking to deep into liliths question making me chuckle. It is a good question though.

"What if that girl was possessed? Maybe she was like Clarke. Maybe we could have saved her." Jack trys to reason with her.

"Look, fine. Sometimes we can wear out a spell and not kill anyone and that's great. But if it comes down to me or some monster bitch who ate a guy's face off, I'm getting mine." Lilith says getting agressive.

"And how many innocent people have died so you can get your rocks off? Jack says chalanging her.

"You're not in charge here." Lilith spits at him. I sigh Im so done with this back and forth bullshit.

"No, I am.!" I shout grabbing their attention. "You, stop trying to call the shots." I point at Jack. " And you, stop trying to kill everybody." I say pointing at lilith.

**************************************
257 words