ch.21

Alyssa, Jack, Randell and I walk into a room as quiet as we could seeing all the spells and papers pinned to the wall.

"This is a saevbacch sigil. It amplifies a person's anger. The berserkers would tattoo it on the back of their necks before going into battle. This incantation increases your strength for short periods of time. If I'm reading this right, this potion creates an insatiable hunger." Alyssa tells us.

"He's mixing magic. Why?" Jack asks her.

"To create monsters." I answer for her.

"Magus, it's Hemmings. Give me a call me as soon as you get this. I think I've come up with a solution to your werewolf problem." The doctor says but Randell rips the phone out of his hand to speak instead.

"He'll call you back." Randell says into the phone before hanging up and tossing it away.

"Mr. Carpio, you shouldn't be here." He says to Randell.

"Guys, can I have a minute? Patient doctor privilege." Randell says striping his coat off as they leave the room but I stay to watch Randell kill him.

"Medicum, Acolyte, protect me. I gave you an order!" He calls out to Alyssa and Jack trying to get protection from Randell.

After Randell killed him he got dressed again and we all left to the exit. To see Lilith and Hamish waiting out side for us.

Me and Randell walked out holding each other as Lilith ran up to us giving us a hug. Then she slapped Randell. "You assholes. Don't do that again." she says to us.

"Missed you, too, Lil." we say to her.

-"Everyone, back to the Den. " Hamish says.

"Even her?" Lilith asks looking at me causing Hamish to look also for permission.

"Especially her." I say.

"I could destroy you with a snap of my fingers." She tells me.

"She can't. Not yet." Jack says fast knowing how my temper can be.

" You know as well as I do, we need to talk about this." I say detaching myself from Randell walking up to her. Randell follows close behind me. " Besides I can snap your neck with a single spell that I don't need to cut myself for." I finish pointing my hand at the building.

"Phasmatos Incendia." I say starting a fire in the lab  leading to an explosion.

Alyssa flinch's looking at me in surprise. "Your a witch." she states.

We all walk back home.

**************************************

407 words