ch.19

"Grhm" why does my neck hurt like a bitch. I sit up and look around to see im on a streacher and randell is next to me.

Hes twitching and groaning. He's waking up. 

"Randall? What happened." I ask him.

He looks me over and is releived to find me ok. " I have no clue." 

"How are you feeling?" A voice says coming from the speaker.

"Like shit." Randell says to them looking just as bad as me.

"Where's Ruby?" I ask, feeling protective over my new found friend.

"You'll see her soon. On a scale of one to ten, how much pain do you feel?" The voice asked me.

"I don't know. A one. Where the hell is ruby?" I say getting stressed.

"You will see her as soon as you complete your trial." The voice said.

Im so confused. "Randell?" He hums as he looks over to me slugishly."Im scared." I admit to him. His eyes widen and he instantly looks somewhat better. He gets up and walks to me nd hugs me.

"we'll be fine. ok? I wont let anyone hurt you." he says putting my face in his hands.

"No. I want to leave Randy. I want to go home." I say crying. This place reminds me of when my dad what look me in the dark basement and hit me.

Randell looks flustered for a moment before he walks up to the camera.

"hey!" He yells. " This is your last chance to let us out of here."

After he says that we hear an alarm go off. I get up and stand next to Randell. He puts his arm in frount of me to shield me from any danger.

But then a creature comes running through the doors right at us"O shit!" Randell yells shoving it away from us. I try to use my magic, but what ever they've been giving me is hurting me and my nose starts to bleed as a warning to stop trying magic. My body starts to feel weak and I slump to the floor.

"El are you ok?" He asked me when the creature attacks him again. "O fuck!" He yells out Fighting it trying to keep it away from me. He snaps its neck. My nose is still bleeding, and we hear the alarm again.

Its been a while and Im to weak to get up my nose still bleeding but starting to stop. They keep on sending those creatures in to hurt us but randell keeps killing them.

" Can you rate your anger on a scale to 1 to 10?" The voice asked again.

"Fuck you!" I scream out crying. Randell looks at me sadly. " How bout that?" He screamed at them seeing me in so much pain. Hes never seen me so weak before, and i've never felt so weak.

We hear the alarm again and I get up Randell gets ready to fight. But some one throws Ruby in with us.

"Ruby?" me and Randell say.

I go up and hug her.

"thank god your ok." Randell says from behind me. when I pull away is when I notice that doctor coat she is wearing. Backing up a bit I frown.

"Look, El -"Ruby goes to say.

"Why are you wearing that coat ruby? Do you work here?" I ask with disgust.

when she dosent answer we hear the voice again."Ruby, don't be shy. She knows everything about this place. She's my assistant."

"That No, tha- that doesn't make any sense." I stutter out Randell puts his head in his hands.

"Ruby is the reason you're here." The voice says again.

"He's lying. Right?" I ask her.

"I'm sorry." Is all shes able to say.

I flinch towards her making her flinch away scared with a gasp."All of those people who are dead. That you made Randell Kill Ruby." The voice says.

"Shut up!" I yell. My alpha getting protective over her pack mate. 

"All of those people you've killed." The voice says again.

"Shut up!" I yell loader.

"Try to breathe, just calm down. Just try to breathe." Ruby trys to tell me.

But I cant Im panting untill I let it go and shift, roaring at her. Tearing her apart.They spray us with this gas making Randell pass out and me shift back.

**************************************

725 words