>2<

Mark's POV :
(This happened after you left the room)

I raised a brow at the closed door before looking back at my daughter, "Madison you know I care about you but this is serious." I told her. She rolled her eyes, "Everything is serious for you! Why can't you let me do what I like!?" She yelled, standing up and sitting on (Y/N)'s bed, away from me. I sighed, "Look, I've been thinking about this lately and well being here at the base...especially with the Monarch," I mumbled the last part, "It- It isn't an appropriate 'environment' for you, much less when your underage." , "Wait, your saying you want me to leave?" Madi asked, shock written all over.
Mike closed his eyes for a brief moment, "No," he looked at his daughter in the eyes, noticing how she carried an uncertain and hurt feelings, "What I'm saying is : You could have a better life living with a very old friend of mine." He took a deep breath as he walked over to her daughter and held her shaking hands in his, "Madison I want you to have a normal life, live what other teens go through...just have a chance to be normal. Be apart of society...and make friends, lots of friends." He smiled at her, encouragingly.
Madison looked at her father, but then her gaze shifted to (Y/N)'s bag, a few papers were out but one stuck out the most. It was only the heading but the words were clear : Welcome To Monarch. Madison's gaze shifted back to her father, she slowly slipped her hands out of his own, "No. That's what you want, not me." She whispered.
I stared at her in disbelief, "Madison, it's already arranged." I tell her, "WHAT!?" She shouted. I shook my head in disappointment, I thought she'd understand... I can't have her here where everything is surrounded in danger... I can't risk loosing her , "You can't be serious!" She continued, this time sending a slight glare at me. I only shook my head at her, "It's for your own good." She growled , "YOU CANT MAKE ME!!! ITS NOT WHAT I WANT-" , "ENOUGH MADISON!" I shouted, anger clearly visible. "I am your father and I choose what's good for you! I can't have you running around here where it's dangerous, you can get yourself killed! And I - I don't want to loose you... I already lost your mother and your brother and I- I can't afford to loose anyone else, to loose you."
Madison glared at her father, "(Y/N) already joined the Monarch, it's only a matter of time before I join too and you won't be able to stop me." Madison was overpowered by so much anger, she didn't think twice before she spoke so by the time those words flew out she regretted what she said. However, Mark only stood there frozen in place, his gaze slowly shifting towards the bag where the papers peeked from under it.
He stared in horror at the words, welcome to monarch, Welcome to Monarch, WELCOME TO MONARCH!!! The words swam in his head slowly turning his uncertain emotions into pure fury. His brows furrowed, "(Y/N)." He whispered, looking back at his daughter again, "You knew about this and you didn't tell ME!?" He growled, snatching the papers in his hands before opening the door violently. Madison has snapped out of whatever state she was in, running over to her father, grabbing his arm, "Dad Wait! I'm sorry..." She didn't need to continue as her dad knew what she was going to say but this time, this time he wasn't going to listen not after discovering this. "(Y/N) knew how I felt about this, YOU knew how I felt about this and yet you chose to do this behind my back!? Tell me, how long where you planning to hide this from me? How long did you think (Y/N) was going to hide the truth?" He frowned as Madison looked at the ground, defeated, "That's what I thought."
I glared at Madison, shaking her hand off my arm, shutting the door behind me with a loud BANG! I dragged my hand across my face, "Why?" I whispered, looking down at the papers I held. How long was she doing this behind my back? How could she after what she's been through... after what we've been through!? That's when I caught a very familiar signature written in the bottom right... "Dr. Rick Stanston." I couldn't believe this, "DR. RICK!!!" I shouted storming off to the control room, at this point I was beyond furious.
Mark growled under his breath, "You!," he called a random guy who stepped out the break room, scaring him a bit, "Yes?" He asked, nervously. "Where is Rick!?" He commanded, still clutching the now wrinkled papers in his hand. The guy gulped, pointing a shaky finger at the door to the break room, "He's in there." Mark gave a slight thanks, opening the door and shutting it behind him. As the guy said, Rick was in here preparing his precious coffee while whistling a tune, "Hey Martin you forget the creme again or-" Rick stopped seeing Mark. A smile formed on his lips, "Hey Mark. Been awhile since you've showed up in here."
I frowned at him, "Rick you know how much I'm against having Madison or (Y/N) join the Monarch right?" I asked him. He nodded, "Yes, I'm fully aware of that. Why?" I walked over to him, "Then what the hell is this!?" I growled showing him the papers. He carefully took the papers from me and frowned, "Damn, (Y/N)'s really good at making fake copies-" , "These aren't some fake copies Rick! I'm not stupid, why would you do this!?" I growled, he sighed dragging a hand across his face.
"Okay okay, the truth is I didn't know, Alright?," "How can't you not know!?", "Let me explain, okay?," "Well!? Go on! Explain to me how the hell you did not know anything when you clearly signed the papers yourself!" , "Look,  (Y/N) came to me and showed me a paper saying you gave her full permission to join the Monarch. So believing her I gave her certain tasks and goals she had to achieve. Well, she passed every one of them, and well her results were quite impressive catching the Monarchs interest....and you know she got in." I groaned, "You can't be serious!" Rick shrugged, "She's a very smart girl, Mark. Plus she's already 18, she can make her own decisions now." I shook my head at him, "Not on my watch, she didn't sign the contract at least...did she?" I asked, having a small hope rise in me. He chuckled nervously, "Eh- She signed the papers too."
Mark glared at Rick, "Where. Is. She." Rick shrugged passing by him, unfazed, "Probably with Madison." Mark shook his head at him, "I just came from there. Rick you do know where she is." Rick stopped and looked at Mark, "No. I do not." Mike yelled in frustration, punching the nearest wall, "Rick I swear if-" He stopped, Rick was watching him nervously, suddenly his gaze shifted to the control room before back at him. He growled, "I can't believe I ever trusted you. (Y/N)!!!" Mark shoved Rick away as he stormed into the control room. "Mark, Wait!", He ignored Rick as he scanned the room until he spotted her, anger boiled inside him , "(Y/N)!!!"