>5<

(Y/N)'s POV :
"I know what your thinking-" Madison rolled her eyes at me, giving me the silent treatment, "How could I have fallen to his lies so easily we'll let me explain my plan." , "Oh great! Now you have a plan!?" Madison huffed. "Oh! You can talk!!!" I chuckled, earning a punch to the gut. "Oof!" , "That's for not keeping your promise!" Madison glared at me, turning to look outside the window of the hallway we were currently walking through. "Sorry- bout that, but this time I won't let you down!" I smiled at her, "So turns out, Mark's friend has a Uh- submarine...it's small but big enough for both of us and well I'm planning to use it-", "Wait, your going to STEAL it!?" She suddenly asks, giving me her full attention. I cleared my throat, "No, I am going to borrow it for a few Eh- hours? Which is different." I told her. She rolled her eyes, "Sure, and what are you going to do in a submarine anyway?" She asked. I grinned, "First of all, We are-" Pause for dramatic effect , "Going to THE Island!" , "Uuuuh-?"
I frowned at her confused face, "You know THE island? Where all the kaijus live? Where Godzilla hides in...I think?" I added as if it where that obvious. Nothing. I facepalmed, "Skull Island." I said, earning a "OOOOH!" From her. I rolled my eyes, "Seriously? It was so obvious!" I whispered as we passed by a security camera. "Yeah! So obvious like what dad said!" She whispered back, I scoffed, "Well I agreed to it for this reason. With the submarine we can get a close up at Godzilla without Mark , your father getting into OUR business!" I whisper shouted. She bit her lip, raising a finger, "Good point." I grinned, satisfied, "That's what I thought."
Soon enough we reached the main take off station at the base, "(Y/N)! Madison! Are you guys ready to go?" Mark shouted, running over to us. I shrugged, "Yup. A hundred percent!" I smiled, nudging Madison to do the same. "Oh Yeah! I'm excited to go and leave this place...wooo!?" I mentally facepalmed, "O-Kay?" He raised a brow at Madison but shook it off, "Yache, my friend will be waiting for your arrival at the airport in Hawaii." I perked up at the mention of Hawaii, "No wAy! Hawaii!? Yo, I've always wanted to go there!" I grinned. Mark frowned, "Just don't get into trouble and please listen to my friend, and please don't go into his garage at ALL." He warned. I mentally smirked, of course he wouldn't want us to go there since the submarine is literally right there!
As I sat next to the window I felt off, like something was missing, "Wait, I think Im missing something." I mumbled patting my pockets to check if my phone was there. "I saw you pack everything so your probably just imagining it." Madison answered. I huffed, looking through my backpack, "No, I'm missing something but I don't know what it is!" I grumbled. "Phone?", "Its in my pocket.", "Uh- earphones?", "Got 'em.", "Your file thingie?", I gasped, "THATS IT!" I quickly rushed out but was stopped by Rick, "Woah! Slow down!", "Sorry Rick I just forgot something REALLY important!" I said trying to make my way out. "Oh you mean this?" Rick said holding the file that stored all of Godzillas information. I smiled, "YES! Thank you!" I thanked him taking the files from him. "Oh and I need to give you these, youll need 'em.....for your work." I stared at the usbs suspiciously, "Uh- Thanks?" I smiled taking them and shoving them into my pocket. He smiled, "Your welcome, take care!" he waved goodbye before heading out. I sighed, going back to my seat, "What did Rick give you?" Madi asked, once I sat down. I shrugged, "Just the files and two usbs but he didnt say what they contain so I cant really say anything about that." I tell her placing the files and the usbs in my backpack. She stared at my backpack, "Hmmm, thats interesting." she mumbled. I shrugged, "Sure."

Rick's POV :

I hope she sees what I gave her in private. Shes the only one that will stop this war from happening between the Titans and humans I sighed glancing at the plane, "Rick?" I turned around to face a worried Chen. "Hey whats wrong!?" I asked picking up an uneasy feeling. "Its Godzilla. Hes active again, I dont know why but-", "Calm down Chen. Lets go back to the control room, ill call Mark on the way." I told her. She nodded, "Alright, lets go!" We ran through the base heading to the control room at full speed all the while I dialed Marks number, "Hello?", "Mark meet us at the control room pronto! Its Godzilla, hes active again!" I shouted over the loud blaring sound, "On my way." I hung up, Please dont be something bad

(Y/N) POV :

I stared at the running figures outside as the alarms blared red. "What the heck?" I mumbled standing up, "(Y/N) whats going on?" I looked at Madi, "I dont know. But Im going to find out." I tell her making my way to the door when the pilot stoped me, "Miss I recommend you go back to your seat, we'er about to take off." I huffed, "I cant go now! Somethings happened and I need to see if everythings alright!" I tell him trying to shove him away. He sighed, "Im afraid you cant. We have orders." I glared at him, "I work for the Monarch and I order you to get out of my way!" I shouted bringing a worried paniced Madison over to us. "(Y/N) calm down, its probably something unimportant. Just let it be, Ill call my dad if that makes you feel better. I bit my lip, wieghing my chances I mean I can try to shove him off and- nvm I sighed, "Alright. But you mh friend are so going to get it!" I frowned at the guy who just shrugged and left towards the controling area. "Come on." Madi sighed dragging me back to my seat. I frowned as I slumped in my seat, "Call your dad." I mumbled, as the plane was taking off the sound of the alarm slowly fading away. I heard her laughing nervoulsy, I raised a brow, "So!?" She bit her lip as she should me her phone, "Theres no service. Well have to wait till we get to Hawaii." I felt like breaking everything, "You got to be KIDDING me." I growled. She shrugged, "Sorry, but I have a feeling tgat their gonna be okay." I sighed, "I hope your right." but for some reason I felt the exact opposite...I wonder why?

<•>

1156  words! Also sorry for the long wait!