>14<

(Y/N)  POV :

I don't know where I am, who I am, what I was doing...I- I can't remember Anything, "A̸.C̸.T̸.E̸1̸0̸1̸ can you hear me?" I felt the pain in my chest worsen at the sound of that voice, I screamed in agonizing pain, "A̸.C̸.T̸.E̸1̸0̸1̸ can you hear me?" They asked again, Can't they hear me!? Make it stop! MAKE THIS STOP! , "A̸.C̸.T̸.E̸1̸0̸1̸ CAN YOU HEA-" I heard them gasp in shock as my arm shot out and grabbed them, "Mᴀᴋᴇ I Sᴛᴏᴘ!!!" I shouted pain evident in my voice, "Mᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ, Pʟᴇᴀs!!!" But instead of helping me they made a weird hand gesture and I was soon surrounded by others in white coats, "Mᴀᴋᴇ I Sᴛᴏᴘ!!!" I continued to shout as they grabbed me forcefully, tying me up even more to the point where I couldn't even move an inch. However I continued to shout in pain and for some reason everything around me shook violently too, "A̸.C̸.T̸.E̸1̸0̸1̸ I see you are awake." I stopped struggling as a man who seemed to be the one in charge stepped up, "W-who are you?" I whimpered as another wave of pain rocked my body.
He raised an eyebrow, "You don't remember?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow, "Remember what?" I mumbled. He grinned, "Interesting..."

Dr. Lycan's POV :

I grinned, This is beyond what we've hoped for, with her memory now gone we can manipulate her easily against the Monarch once she is set free, I was able to muster  a caring look as I ordered my people to set her free.
"I am truly sorry about all this but you must understand them, they were afraid you'd react horribly to the medication we gave you to save your life." I lied referring to the serum we've injected her with. She whimpered, rubbing her shoulder as she sat up, "Save my l-life?" She asked, wincing ever so slightly in pain. I nodded, "Yes, there are these people who we-er they called themselves the Monarch and well, they tried to kill you. If it weren't for us you'd be-", "Dead." She whispered, cutting me off. I nodded, "Fortunately we were able to save you...for now." She looked up at me suddenly, "For now? What do you mean!?" I laughed internally, "It means darling that we'll have to inject you more of those." I pointed to the vials on the side filled with the glowing substance, "Or you'll die."
She looked terrified as I said that, "I-I don't want to die." She whispered. As I was about to say something Colonel Jonah comes in looking furious, "Dr. Lycan we need to get the girl out before Godzilla strikes us again and kills us all!" He boomed walking over to me. "Colonel we have discovered something that could help turn the tide," I grinned taking him away from (Y/N) who gave us a confused look. "I'll be right back okay A̸.C̸.T̸.E̸1̸0̸1̸." I gave her a fake smile before leaving and shutting the door behind me.
Jonah turned towards me in anger, "What are you doing Lycan?" He glared at me. I frowned, "Jonah let me explain first," I cut in shutting him up, "Apparently when (Y/N) regained consciousness her memory seemed to have been wiped clean." He looked at me wide eyed, "What?", I nodded and continued, "Clearly we could take advantage of this and I was thinking we can release her as you said but she will no longer be the (Y/N) they could trust but our little spy. With her help we can achieve many things and destroy not only Godzilla and the titans but the Monarch too...we will be unstoppable."
He hummed in thought, "If we are to do this we must do it now but if we do how will you continue her experimentation?" He asked. I stopped deep in thought, "I did tell her without them she'd die...that's partially true now so I'm thinking to give her some to take and she'll have to inject them into her body herself." I said looking up at him. He nodded in approval, "Shall we then? I don't believe this submarine will resist another attack." He frowned. I nodded, "Your wish is my command."

(Y/N) POV :

I continued to stare at the door the man disappeared in, "A̸.C̸.T̸.E̸1̸0̸1̸ I'm going to run a few tests on you just to see how your doing." A lady said, placing a tray with medical supplies besides me. I nodded, "O-okay...what's your name?" I asked as she wrapped something on my arm. "Melinda , Melinda DeBlacke." She responded scribbling something down before proceeding to shine a light at me. I squinted a bit, "Oh...that's nice." I mumbled. She hummed, "I'll have to take some blood out now, don't faint." She warned, taking out a needle next. I gulped, "Okay." However as she placed the needle above my skin, for some reason instead of piercing the skin it broke. "That's weird..." I heard her whisper, "What do you mean?" I asked. She tapped a finger on my skin, "Well to start off this needle should've easily pierced your skin to draw out the blood but as you can see it broke... looks like those medications worked after all." She smiled at me to which I returned a smile of my own, "Guess we'll check on your blood later." I nodded, "Okay."
After she finished with the rest of the checkup she left. I sat there waiting patiently when the door opened to reveal the man again. He smiled at me before Melinda gave him the papers she was writing on during the checkup, she seemed to be whispering something about me cause he looked towards were I was in shock before quickly replacing it with a smile.
He waved goodbye to the other man in uniform and walked over to me. "I've been the medication worked perfectly," he smiled. I shrugged, "Apparently." I looked over at a silver tray catching a red glimpse... no, those were my eyes. "Huh?," I looked at my reflection closely, "Why are my eyes red?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow, "Red? Did you forget your colors too? They must've done more damage to your memory than I thought." He stated. I shook my head, "No, they are red!" I say pointing to my eyes. He hummed, "You should look again." He said, bringing the silver tray closer.
I frowned, "I- but they were red a second ago!" I argued looking at my now (E/C) eyes. He chuckled, "It's alright, maybe you looked to quickly? Happens sometimes no need to overthink it." He pat my shoulder, "Oh before I forget, the Colonel and I were able to come up with a plan to overthrow the Monarch."
I frowned at the mention of the people that tried to kill me, "You will have to go back and be our spy, we will destroy them from the inside." I stared at him in shock, "You want me to go back!? After they tried to kill me? What if they do it again? AND Succeed!!!" I shouted. He hummed, "No that won't be possible trust me, also for you to stay alive I'll give you your medications. You'll have to inject them yourself when you find yourself within the Monarch," He gave me a look of concern, "Do you trust me?"
I looked up at his caring eyes, face full of determination, "I- I trust you, I promise to bring down the Monarch and it's people. I won't forgive what they tried to do to me." I held a cold gaze as anger boiled inside of me at the mention of those monsters. They have to pay for what they tried to do to me... and what better way to do that but by striking back?

Dr. Lycans POV :

I smiled at her approvingly, "That is all I needed to hear from you (Y/N) , Welcome to the team." I chuckled, those fools won't know what hit them!         
Victory is closer than we imagine

꧁ ⚠︎︎ ꧂

𝟙𝟛𝟝𝟞 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 ☻︎