>3<

You smiled at Madison's awestruck face, "Try to listen beyond the oceans sounds and you'll be able to hear him." You whispered, making hand motions. She gave you a small nod, scrunching her eyebrows together in concentration. You sat back in the chair, closing your eyes a bit. "(Y/N)?" You snapped your eyes open, "Yeah?" Madison looked at you confused, "Godzilla's rates are showing-", "Activity." You finished looking at the screen before you. Your eyes widened in disbelief, "What the heck?" You whispered getting closer to the screen, "I- I think we should-" She got interrupted by a The loud siren blaring, alerting everyone something was up.

(Y/N)s POV :

I began to panic as the siren started off, "Madi! We have to hide and PRONTO!" I shout over the noise. I quickly dragged her behind a box, a sudden idea popping up, "Stay still okay?" I said, grabbing the box and putting it over her, "Hey! What are you doing!?" I smiled, despite the slight panicky feeling rising in me, "Remember when we used to hide in these?" I said, making a big enough hole for her to see but small enough for the others not to notice. "Yeah?" Her voice kinda muffled under the box, "Well pretend we're playing." I told her getting under a box of my own, just in time as a group of people that included Rick and Mark came inside the room. We stayed quiet while watching the others talk amongst themselves, "What could have triggered him?"
Rick asked, sounding a bit worried about the situation yet confused. "I- I don't know.", "But it seems off, there's no threat of any kind. Not that I know of, so it's kinda strange don't you think?" Rick said, sipping some of that coffee from his mug. You made a disgusted face at the mug, truth be told! You hated coffee and it's bitter taste, bleh! (Sorry if you do like coffee, just pretend you don't) "What is that?" Mark looked down at the screen, "We have to open the-GAH!" The room shook violently, the lights flickering above followed by panicked screams.
"Im starting to think dad was right," I heard Madison whisper, bumping into my box fort. I frowned, "Well I don't.....this is getting prettay good, wish I had me some popcorn." I answered back, I imagine her sticking her tongue at me, I silently chuckle at that. "Mark his vitals are going over the roof!" I heard a feminine voice shout over the commotion, I grumbled trying to get a clear view of her. "What the heck is going on with him." I held my breath as Mark faced my direction, "Dr. Chen, has he ever acted in such a way before?" Ooof that was close I thought as he turned to Dr. Chen... If only i can see what their doing
"Open it." I heard Mark order someone, "Oh no, not again Mark." Rick grumbled, however he motioned for the operator to do as told. I automatically covered my ears at the loud scraping sound coming from that big window of theirs which I forgot the name of. Wait their opening it!? "Madison! Slowly turn your box to the left, their opening that big window thingie!" I whispered low, just enough for her to be able to hear me. "Okay."
You saw the box slowly turn towards the big window that now displayed the open blue of the ocean. You gulped, just imagining how easily Godzilla could intensionally or accidentally break the window with his tail bringing everyone in the room to their doom and not to mention, sink the whole base as well. Still,  you always wondered when would be the time you'd see it open...which was today. "It's so big," Madison mumbled, you nodded in agreement before remembering she couldn't see you, "Yeah." You responded, eyes still glued to the huge window watching for any sort of movement. There was suddenly a loud roar, shaking the whole base again, "I think he's in a bad mood!" Rick shouted, meanwhile you and Madi has covered your ears. "Mark, do you have anything to say? A clue of sort as to why he's acting this way!?" Dr. Chen asked, holding onto a desk for support. You listened to the conversation while keeping your eyes on the big blue, Damn I should've changed clothes You thought, imagining yourself seen by everyone in your favorite (F/C) pjs. Your cheeks suddenly growing hot, "Aw shucks!" You mumbled.
"God-", "-Zilla." You stared wide eyed at the glowing lizard facing the glass. Goosebumps forming on your smooth skin at the sight of the legendary Titan, "Oh momma he is huge!" You whispered, "And scary." Madison added. You looked at her, well more like looked at the card board with a raised eyebrow. "Okay...?" Was all you said continuing to watch this giant. "Everyone, don't make a move." Marks voice rang through the silence. You rolled your eyes, "Damn, now I feel like I'm in Jurassic Park." You joked, "Hahaha very funny." Madison responded back, a bit amused at your comment.
I smiled, "Hey imma try to get a closer look okay, so watch my back!" I said not bothering to wait for her response. "(Y/N)!" I laughed silently hearing her silent shouts. I shook my head before focusing back on crawling closer to that window, with my trusty box. However, as I did so well let's just say I wasn't as sneeky as I thought...Whoops.
Your constant dragging sound and bumping into corners got everyone's attention and by that I mean EVERYONE. Godzilla raised a brow at the moving object, turning his head enough to get a clear view of it but slow enough to make it hard to detect his movement. "Just a little more." You mumbled, unaware of the attention. "And I- Oh crude!" You whispered tipping over the box with the loose wires, you laid there frozen, vulnerable to their stares. "(Y/N)?" You sighed, placing your hand enough to block him from your eye sight, "This is...embarrassing." You mumbled, "Oh Hoi!" You waves at the giant lizard, a smile resting on your lips before being replaced by a frown, "(Y/N) I need you to come here. Step by step, Alright." Mark continued.

No Ones POV :

Godzilla was shocked at seeing a female pop up from under the box much less did he expect her to wave at him. However, as soon as she smiled at him a frown replaced it as she turned to talk to a male, he growled at the sight of him. Apparently the male(Mark) didn't catch it, "(Y/N) I need you to come here. Step by step, Alright." He watched as the male spread his arms as if awaiting for the female to come running to him.
You turned to Mark arms crossed over your chest, "I don't think that's a good idea." Mark huffed, "Just do it!" You shook your head, "Nope." Godzilla continued to watch the two humans talk, "(Y/N)!" Madison had flung the box off her running to your side...big mistake.
As soon as Godzilla saw another female come close to you he let out an ear piercing roar.

Back to (Y/N)'s POV :

I screamed, covering my ears while bringing Madison close to me. "MADISON!" Mark screamed running towards us. However, as soon as Godzilla had roared he stopped, I sighed, "Come here." He hugged her crying form. I looked at her concerned before facing Godzilla, my breath hitches as I saw him staring. Right. At. Me. I mean it could be my imagination but I don't think so. I stepped closer to the glass, watching as he swam closer too, "(Y/N)! Get away from there!" Mark shouted, grabbing my arm harshly. "Mark look!" Rick whispered, "He's growling at you." Dr Chen added, "Wait let (Y/N) go." I watched in awe as Mark let me go causing Godzilla's growling to stop, his eyes never leaving me. "Um...does that mean something???" I whispered never leaving my eyes off Godzilla's. I heard Dr. Rick chuckle, "Maybe he likes your pjs." I stuck my tongue at him, before facing Godzilla again, "Um...can I like move now?" I asked, feeling myself ache from staying still. "Mark he's calming down?" Dr. Chen suddenly said, and just like that Godzilla had tore his gaze from me and left.
I looked over at Mark, his gaze held one of disbelief , "Dr. Rick, Dr. Chen I need to speak to you." I raised an eyebrow, "I'll got to my room and change...Madi?" She sniffed, "I'll go with you." I lead the way, feeling everyone's eyes on me, gosh why did I keep my pjs on!?

<•>

1471 words!!! Noice!