>7<

At the Base (No ones POV) :

Rick hesitantly presses the button, at first all you hear is you mumbling in the background saying how this is so awkward and embarrassing until your face pops up. You smile at the camera before closing your eyes as the music begins. You take a breath as you sang into a mic while your fingers delicately pressed each key on the piano producing a gorgeous sound.
Soon enough your voice rang throughout the base all the way till it echoed around both them and Godzilla. Instantly Godzilla's spikes diminished into a calming bluish glow, his eyes scanned the window searching for you as he heard your voice echo around him magically. Where were you?
Though, as his heart rate slowed down, almost matching the beat to the music, he wondered why you weren't there. "How???" Rick stared at the King of all Monsters mouth wide open in shock. Your voice basically served as a drug to Godzilla as he continued to stay, listening to your angelic voice.
Meanwhile, Mark was worried about this outcome. If Godzilla reacted like this, it meant that- he snapped his attention at the controls as your voice faded to an end. Godzilla though, seemed satisfied yet saddened and quietly but gracefully swam away into deeper waters. The whole base stood in shock, as a loud yet soft whimper was heard from the direction of where Godzilla disappeared before going completely silent, Mark let out a sigh of relief, still shaken up by what he discovered.
He quietly walked up to the controls and disconnected his phone, shoving it into his side pocket, "(Y/N) is so grounded for life." He grumbled motioning for Rick and Dr. Chen to follow him leaving the others in utter confusion and an awestruck gaze planted on their faces.

Your (POV) :

I smiled as we exited the airplane, "This is nice." I whispered as I waited for Madison to get off the plane, geezes she takes For-Ev-Er ! "Sorry (Y/N) I had to go back to get something but we can go now." I nodded grabbing my own stuff, "Well Mark said we'll meet this so called friend of his, What was his name again?" I asked stopping for a while as I tried to remember this guy's name. "Yache? I think that's his name." I hummed, "Well now to find him." I muttered. "A-Are you Madison Russell and (Y/N) (L/N) ?" I turned to face a guy with black hair, dark brown eyes, a weird taste in clothing style and a frown visible upon his lips. I nodded, looking at him suspiciously, "Yes, and you are?" I questioned. He cleared his throat, "Yache Dagonel, Marks old friend." I felt Madison come closer to me, "Oh no he's hot." She whispered, I glared at her as she giggled. I rolled my eyes at her and turned back to Yache, "So your Marks friend? The one he told us about?" I asked. He nodded, "Yes and I was told to babysit you guys for awhile until he contacts me." I scoffed, babysit? Who said I needed to be taken care of  like a child!? What the HECK Mark!!! I took a deep breath to calm myself, "I don't need to be babysat at all okay? I'm 18 now, I can take care of myself. And for your I formation I came here because Dr. Rick sent me to do some classified research." I said, exaggerating the 'classified' part. He raised an eyebrow, "Alright then, follow me." I quickly grabbed my stuff, helping Madison carry some of her luggage, "You know I did some research on him and apparently he's rich, a very rich scientist of sorts." She whispered as we walked behind the man. I looked at her, "Seriously? I told you he had a submarine, like no other guy could afford that unless their rich." I whispered pointing out the obvious. She nodded, "True True." I chuckled at her reaction, "Come on let's just try to catch up to this dude." I smiled walking a bit faster.
We finally reached his car, my jaw dropped, "That's one hell of a nice car you got there." I whispered making him turn around. "Thank you, but this is nothing compared to the rest." At that Madison started choking on air, "You have MORE!?" I winced a bit at her yelling, "He's rich remember?" I whispered. "Oh yeah right!" She said out loud causing him to raise an eyebrow. I mentally facepalmed, "Just uh- never mind." I sighed putting my own stuff in the car and helping Madi do the same. Once done I sat at the front seat while Madi sat at the back, "Uh- we're ready now." I said looking out the window. I jumped as I felt a hand go by my face, I turned to see it belonged to Yache, "Uh?" He stared at me with a blank expression getting closer to my face. "UUUMM?" I felt my cheeks grow hot as he got closer only to pull away and buckle up my seatbelt, "Safety first." He muttered before starting the car. WTF just happened!? I thought, "ThAnKs." I cleared my throat before turning back towards the window awkwardly. What a great way to start! hahaha not x|

•Meanwhile at the Base•

Chan's POV :

"Mark, it worked this time the second time I can't guarantee it." I said, looking down. Mark growled, "There has to be a way or else (Y/N) runs danger no matter where I sent her!" I sighed, "Mark you have to calm dow-", "No! I don't want to calm down not when one of my daughters is in danger!!!" I was speechless, did he just call (Y/N) his daughter? Whatever went through him he seemed to finally realized what he said, "I-I mean...who I'm I kidding!" I frowned as he covered his face in frustration, "Mark its alright. (Y/N)'s safe. There's no way she can get in danger as well as Madison. Their both safe okay?" He nods slowly, "O-Okay."

Ricks POV :

I sat quietly knowing (Y/N) wasn't safe, not after I gave her the coordinates for Skull Island on that usb. Well that was a big whoops I thought, looking at Mark who was being comforted my Dr Chen.  "Rick you've been awfully quiet, is something on your mind?" Dr Chan asked. I waved my hand dismissively, "No, I'm just having a bit of a trouble taking in everything but that's all." I said looking down at my lap. She raised an eyebrow, "Okay." I sighed, But nothing is okay

•••••••••••
1116 words! :)