>9<

No Ones POV (PS Wear HEADPHONES/EARPHONES for 8D music) :

Yache soon pulled up at his house which was a good miles away from civilization ... really isolated from everyone in other words. As (Y/N) got off the car she stared around in awe as she  swung her backpack on her shoulder, "Dang, this is much better than what I imagined." She mumbled, helping Madison out. Yache ignored her as he spotted one of Colonel Jonah's men standing outside the door to his home. He frowned as he looked at Madison, if only she didn't come along he thought as he motioned to the guard. "Hey Yache? Do you have WiFi cuz I need to call my dad and let him know we're here." Madison said, looking at Yache. Yache forced a smile on his face, "Yes I do, Ill let you know once you've settled in." His smile faltered a bit as another guard came towards them, "Sir the rooms are ready for them."

Yaches POV :

I glared at the guard, "Alright. Please show (Y/N) to her room I'll show Madison hers." I said placing my hand on Madison's shoulder protectively. He nodded and motioned for (Y/N) to follow him, I let out a breath of relief.
"You okay? You look like you saw a ghost" Madison asked, staring at me worriedly. I waved my hand dismissively, "Better than ever, now your room." I said helping her with the luggage, "Will be Upstairs... unfortunately for (Y/N) hers will be at the first floor..." Madison frowned, "Well that sucks." I chuckled, "Don't worry you'll see her when your settled." I frowned as she turned away, Lies. You won't be seeing her ever, she'll be gone before you know it. They'll take her I looked at the men around my house, Im only making sure your safe because Mark has saved my life... see it as a life for a life, my dept for your father will soon be payed when they take her away
I forced a smile as the men opened the door for me and Madison to enter, "This way please." I say behind my shoulder as we head up. "Woah this place is so cool." I smile, "Thank you." I sighed as we finally make it to her room at the left side of the hall, "And we're here. This is where you'll be staying and don't worry about any noise this room is sound proof so no sound will disturb you and whatever you do here won't disturb those outside the room." I tell her, slowly walking out, "I hope you enjoy it here." I forced a smile as I reached in my pocket for the key to the room, "Thanks Yache, your really nice. No wonder my dad wanted us to come here... wait I still need the WiFi password." I frowned, "Oh, I apologize. It's on the stand near your bed, besides that I'll be downstairs. A maid will come and check on you in a Li'l but, enjoy your stay." I smiled closing the door, my smile dropping into a frown as I took the key out. I sighed, "I-It's for the best." I mumbled as I locked her door and left, She'll thank me later... it's for her own good anyways

(Y/N)s POV:

I looked at the guy in heavy uniform walking in front of me, "So... how long have you worked in this house?" I asked, walking a bit faster as we made a sharp turn towards the right side of the hall. He stayed silent, I frowned, "Good talk then." I mumbled as I continued following him. Soon enough we came upon a blood red door, seemed kinda old and gave me the bad vibes which I didn't like at all, "Um..." I looked up at him as he opened the door and walked in, I followed him inside only to see it had stairs leading downward, "This is not cool." I whispered as I made my way to the bottom. I felt goosebumps rise as I went deeper, "Uh- you sure you're going the right way? It's getting a bit creepy ya know?" I asked, my voice echoing in the dark. He mumbled something I didn't quite catch, "Excuse me but what did you say?" I asked, wrapping my arms around me as the temperature seemed to drop. Silence, I sighed, "Good talk man."
It felt like we were going down forever until he came to a sudden halt making me crash into him in surprise, "Ow- My bad." I mumbled rubbing my nose a bit. He grunted as he stepped aside to reveal a long hallway lit with only dim lights, I shivered at the sight. AaAaAh I don't like this! It looks like a scene taken from a freakin horror movie and well this a big NOPE for me , I laughed nervously, "Alright imma head out..." I said turning around only for him to block the only way out, "Um dude, there is absolutely positively no way imma head down that creepy looking hallway, alright? Have you seen anabelle? That doll could pop outta nowhere or I don't know some demon? Ghost? Anything that'll scare you to death man and I'm to young to die." I said, trying to shove him away, "So if ya be so kind as to mOvE!" I huffed as he didn't budge. "He's waiting for you. And if I were you I wouldn't keep him waiting." He said in a very deep voice. I gulped, "Who? Who's waiting for me!? I'm so confused! I'm suppose to be in my room yo! And this does not look like a room!" I gulped as I took another glimpse at the hall, "You have a flashlight at least?" I asked, not liking this at all. He laughed, "Might as well give you it, it's not like you'll live at all." He chuckled shoving the flashlight in my hands before becoming serious, "Go."
I held the flashlight in my trembling hands as I continued my way alone, I took another glance to see metal doors sliding shut, my eyes widened as I screamed, "WAIT! F*CK!!! I DONT WANT TO BE POSSESSED!!!", I pounded on the door, helplessly, "F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, F*CK!!!" I muttered as I felt around for a handle but sadly there was none. I turned around sharply, my back pressed on the metal doors, eyes wide in fear, "I'm going to die and I didn't even get to steal a submarine." I whispered, "Might as well continue forward than await death." I let out a shaky breath as I walked away from the door, deeper into the hallway that lead to who knows where.
~A Few Moments Later~
I scanned the hall to see a simple white door : A.C.T.E101 stamped to a metal plate. I traced them with my fingers not knowing what it meant, "What is this?" I whispered, as my hand fell to rest on the silver knob. I looked down at my hand, not sure if I should open it or not... If I'm stuck here might as well risk it man I thought taking a deep breath as I turned it. The door cracked a bit, "...", I sighed as I swung it open, my eyes widened in fear as the flashlight slipped from my hand hitting the ground with a loud thud. He turned around with a sickening grin, "Hello (Y/N), it's been a long time." It's him... It's him... He's back.

••••••••••••••••

1272 words!!! :)
Also sorry for the long wait!