Mission successful?

Somewhere in this world, there are people fighting within the darkness to help humanity grow.

Many never see the light again, but for those who do, will have to fight their own battles of society.

And this is where this story begins.

—————————————————————

During a hot warm night, Izuku Midoriya at age five was kidnapped by a group of villains from their apartment.

Later when his parents woke up a notice that he was no longer in their house. He's gone missing, immediately both Inko and Hisashi (Midoriya's parents) started to panic in which soon they called the police filing a missing person report.

Inko went door to door to see if their neighbors saw her son yesterday or day at any time. While Hisashi stayed with the police for any updates on the search.

Inko then went to Bakugou's residency and asked her friend Mitsuki.
"Hello Mitsuki, have you seen my son around here?"

"Your son? No, what happened?" ,-she asked

"He has been missing since this morning." ,-said Inko

"I will contact some friends to see if they have seen him." ,-said Mitsuki as she sees her friend moving to the next door to ask. "Have your seen Midoriya today?" ,-she asked his son walking back to her house.

"No why." ,-said Bakugo playing video games.

"His parents haven't seen him since this morning." ,-said Mitsuki

"He's missing? Well okay I haven't seen him ..",-said Katsuki Bakugo not with signs of concern but more of an ignorance state of mind. As later he didn't pay nor understand how a big deal it was that Midoriya was missing that day.

A few days passed by, after 48 hours normally the chances of a person being alive from a possible kidnapping are reduced almost to zero.

————————————————————
*Later that day after the kidnapping*
"What the hell, this is the wrong kid!" ,-yelled the gang leader.

"But they gave us this address?" ,-said of his members.

"It can't be, this kid has no use. He's young, he doesn't have a quirk, and doesn't possess any type of useful intel." ,-said the leader, "just look at him, he will die soon." ,-he said pointing at him with a knife.

"Isn't that a bit too much for the kid." ,-said one of the members, seeing that this kid doesn't need to die from something like this.

"They send us this and we get nothing in return. Well, then he will pay for their acts." ,-said the leader slowly losing his humanity.

The gang notice he lost a bit of his sanity, but didn't want to speak up against him. Feared of being fired or worse killed.

Izuku was left tied up and blindfolded. The gang leader left him in an abandoned storage facility. But the same member that didn't want to kill this kid cut the rope that restrains him to the wooden chair.

"Sorry kid, this is all I can you." ,-said the nervous gang member finishing cutting the rope before leaving with the rest of the gang.

*A few minutes later*
"That should do it." ,-said the leader locked the storage door. "Let's go rob a store." ,-he said as the gang leaves the area.

Izuku stayed quite scared, he didn't understand what was happening. He knows he's nothing special, he comes from a basic family, was no quirk, and doesn't have anything valuable so why?