Found/New mission: School?

"Uh? Where am I." ,-said Izuku waking up and looks around. Everything was white and there was someone waiting for him.

"Welcome back Soldier." ,-said the same familiar voice from before.

"Who are you? What happened?" ,-said Izuku as he couldn't see properly.

"You don't remember me? It's Dale here. You on the other hand almost died from internal bleeding, but we managed to patch you up." ,-said the mysterious man as Izuku's eyes started to adjust from the light.

"What happened after the operation?" ,-Izuku asked looking at the direction of his stitches below his stomach.

"Well, actually we where called back. And during that process, we lost a few more people. But what also happened was that the high ups betrayed each other as our General was sentenced and silence for his inhuman treatment to their employers and subjects. As for us they officially made us a branch within the Japanese government. So three others and I are the leaders now of the branch.

"So um...that means there's the next mission?" ,-asked Izuku

"Hahaha...well look who's ready to fight again, well we have a for you a cover-up mission. It's going to be easy, protect the students from U.A high school. They have been the prime target for villains in the past week." ,-said Dale listing the names of the students.

"So...."

"So you will be a transfer student." ,-continued Dale

"How is that going to happen?" ,-asked Izuku

"Don't worry the higher-ups all deal with that mess. But first rest, we already have some agents in the scene." ,-said Dale as a nurse walks into the room.

"Now it's time for you to rest, your wounds are almost healed. We don't want any complications to occur." ,-said the Nurse checking to see how he was doing and soon left the room.

"Well.....that was unexpected." ,-said Izuku as he spent 3 weeks fighting random people.

——————————————
*Next day*

"You have to pass an entrance exam." ,-said Dale giving Izuku a file.

"Isn't that a hero school that I heard." ,-said Izuku grabbing it and starts scrolling through.

"Yeah." ,-responded Dale

"So how am I going to enter, without a power?" ,-said Izuku confused looking at him.

"We found an experimental way to awaken such powers. It doesn't work for anyone." ,-said Dale leading Izuku to a lab.

"....great." ,-said Midoriya sarcastically.

————————-
*A month later*

Within the school grounds of U.A.
"Hello there Izuku Midoriya, I'm Principal Nezu. I will be here to evaluate your performance." ,-he said, "Okay I can start whenever you are ready." ,-said Nezu

"Interesting, Nuclear fusion?" ,-said Nezu Reading the details.

(Pabaxel: Izuku will be using the same skills and quirk as my OC: Wolf Warsong from my first story "Rise of the Unknown" check it out.)

"Flame on!" ,-he thought as purple flames started to surround him. "Looks more controlled." ,-said Izuku as his quirk has a dangerous side effect. Heavy levels of radiation can be emitted, but throughout a month of heavy training, he has control over the radiation output.

He can controlled the purple flames hitting all the robots slowly melting the metal. During his training, he did recall his last name from a flashback.