American Civil War

(Pabaxel: Something different.)

*The people vs the government*
After a force abolishment of any type of weapon. The 2nd Amendment has fallen and soon many other followed after the down fall. The people started to slowly wake up from this fantasy and are now in a place where they used to have freedom has turned into a boxed chamber.

Within the first month, riots started spreading across major cities in the United States. Middle-class citizens didn't know what was going on mostly by their ignorance. Soon they will be affected by this.

At the start of the second month, the support of the people towards the government had begun to crumble. Politicians tried to convince the public that they should stop. But instead, it turned into fuel for the fire, as most everyone was tired of these bullshit responses.

On June 9th it had started across the states many leaders have decided to meet up in a bunker inside desolate mountainside. A team of hackers has been blocking any type of attack from the government. Well, it's not a government anymore.

Cyberwarfare has begun, the largest superpower country in the world against its citizens. Militias made from everyday citizens rise all across the country. They will not stand against these types injustices.

During the third month, Agent Watch (Izuku) has received a new message. It's a mission, to find and retrieve the Japanese Prime Minister daughter and son.

———————————————————
*11:00*
"This is getting worse." ,-Izuku thought to seat the passenger seat headed up to Los Angels, closer to Arizona then D.C.

Location: Los Angels, target: retrieve Prime Minister's daughter from private high school.

"So what's the situation?" ,-asked Agent Watch trying to get comfortable.

"Oh? I guess we didn't meet, I am Agent Click American Division, and that is Agent Shock driving the SUV, and Charger in the back.

"Hello.",-said Izuku taking out his tablet.

"What's up." ,-said Shock driving the SUV.

"What we know is that the C.I.A, F.B.I, and homeland security have been heavily corrupt and damaged beyond repair." ,-said Agent Click scrolling through the available data.

"So the biggest superpower nation is in ruins." ,-said Agent Watch (Izuku) checking major riots across the burning country. 

"Basically, but the individual states are somehow still operating." ,-said Agent Click checking the infrastructure of each individual state, it's going to the long ride.

"That's a good thing, but looks like all schools are in lockdown." ,-said Agent Shock driving over the mountain and desert hills at incredible speed leaving a trail of dust behind.

"Why?" ,-asked Agent Charger in the back on the SUV checking their supplies.

"We believe the government is trying to hold all the student's hostage. That's my hypothesis." ,-said Agent Click

"Or for leverage." ,-added Agent Watch

"That's another possibility." ,- said Agent Click. "It's been 6 hours since the lockdown, it has been heavily secured with rogue agents."

"So, our four will be rescuing both assets?" ,-asked Agent Shock

"No, but it seemed like a rush operation. We can't tell what caused this chain reaction of lethal events."  -said Agent Click,
"Keep driving north, Shock."

"So this calls for the big guys."  ,-said Charger in the back taking out multiple weapons from their storage.

"Damn." ,-they all thought looking at the assortments of weapons available.