Big Three on the lookout/Sports Festival interupted

"What's are we doing here?" ,-asked Mirio as they walk past class 1-A.

"Hmm?" ,-said Nejire not really paying attention at the current moment.

"You want to see the kid that fought in the USJ incident?" ,-asked Taka knowing her curiosity that's probably his best guess.

"...Correct!" ,-she said zooming back.

"Well looks like we have to find class 1-.......What was the class again?" ,-asked Mirio losing track.

"You too? Class 1-X I think?" ,-said Taka confused as this was the first time he had ever heard of such a class.

"That's right!" ,-said Mirio going ahead from everyone for some reason.

————————————————————

Back in the 1-X classroom/home, all the remaining students continued doing random activities and training for the sports festival.

"This is very weird?" ,- said Nora

"What is it?" ,- Robin responded stoping

"I don't know it seems like Izuku has been gone for more than a week. And the Sports festival will start in just a few days." ,-said Nora a bit alarmed.

"I know, considering what he has gone through. He most likely is taking a break." ,-said Lukas joining in the conversation

"Hopefully he's okay." ,-said Owen everyone agreeing to continue their jobs.

———————————————————

Back to Izuku, he arrives back to Japan to an unknown location to escort directly to the Prime Minister's children. Midoriya gets dropped off by the helicopter team in the harbor and gets a ride to the school. Tired he was escorted by a bodyguard team back to the school under the Primer Miniter's order as a thank you gift for his services. "Well, that was weird?" ,-Izuku thought as fatigue sets in from all the stress he endured and it's probably is going to be the last time he will be heading to the United States.

After getting dropped off, he sneaked his way through the security system disabling it for 15 seconds, enough time to let himself through. Quickly changing from his damaged suit and takes a quick bath in one of the more secluded sections on the campus.

"Looks who's back." ,-said Buzzkill as Midoriya entered the room in his uniform and a mask next to his shoulder.

"Looks like the mission has a little bit more than just a simple trip." ,-said Izuku tired barely feeling his legs from traveling.

"What's that in your shoulder?" ,-asked Roadkiller about the mask.

"Oh? This is a mask for when I enter the sports festival." ,-said Watch

"Why?" ,-asked Roadkiller

"What else? For security reasons keeping your identity a secret." ,-said Buzzkill

"I guess that's a factor that we haven't considered."  ,-said Roadkiller

"Yeah, everyone is going to be watching this event. So many heroes and villains will be looking for the next set of heroes." ,-said Buzzkill, "No matter what you do, you will stand out one way or another."

"Good thing we don't have to worry about that." .-said Roadkiller

"Wait, you're not participating in the tournament?" ,-asked Izuku as Buzzkill was about to leave.

"Well, no we have to take our leave after this." ,-said Buzzkill

"What happened now?"  ,-asked Watch switching codenames.