New assignment

(Where we last left off, Midoriya is slowly healing from the USJ attack.)

*All repairs are been completed*
*User is stable, regaining consciousness*

"What just happened?" ,-he asked himself pushing off huge pieces of rocks and dirt off him. "I guess it's over" ,-lifting himself from the ground.

"There you are! Hey, I found Creed!" ,-yelled Robin sliding down the dirt hill.

"How long have I been out?" ,-while dusting himself off.

"About two hours, where were you?" ,-asked Robin

"My guess is when a was launched by that creature, I crash-landed into the Rocky Mountainside terrain." ,- pointing at a hollow spot a few meters above from where they were standing.

"Well, it's good that you're okay." ,-said Robin

"Yeah......" ,-said Izuku feeling a slight bit of pain when he took a step.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah-Yeah I'm fine." ,-he said pushing himself as the medication started to kick in.

*After school*
Everyone from Undercover U.A Watchmen (U.U.A.W) gathered once again to discuss something very important.

"Hey, guys let's change the topic on what he can discuss." ,-said Agent C as they all sit down in a circle, still, Izuku felt uncomfortable on the seat.

"Other than Agent M took a beating earlier." ,- said T.

"Yes, that is our code names." ,-said Agent G

"I don't mind at all." ,-said T. as everyone started thinking of their code names. Izuku went along with it since being called M and the pain on his back isn't much enjoyable either.

After 10 minutes of discussing and agreeing later. These were the names they gave themselves.

Agent M= Izuku=Watch
Agent G= Buzzkill
Agent T= Trust
Agent K= Killshot
Agent RR=Road Killer
Agent C= Case

"Don't you think that's better." ,-said Case satisfied with the new result.

"It would be as awkward or confusing communicating with each other with letters." ,-said Trust

"I guess, but we still have to remember these new names." ,-said Buzzkill

"What you think Watch?" ,-asked Case to Izuku.

"I guess it's not bad." ,-said Izuku going along with this new change. While Road Killer And Killshot were sleeping cause of yesterday's incident, they didn't sleep well enough.

"They aren't the only ones here like that." ,-said Case having a slight headache.

"All of us except for Watch are quirkless." ,-said Trust randomly interrupting.

"Wait, didn't everyone went through the process chamber?" ,-he asked 

"Well yeah, it doesn't work 100 percent of the time." ,-said Buzzkill

"So there would be a chance for me to come out quirkless after the experiment?" ,-Izuku thought looking back at the scientists and medical team were to green for their job.

"So has there been any information regarding the people that attacked us last night?" ,-asked Killshot waking up instantly.

"Not as of yet, but have you hear what happenings in the U.S." ,-Buzzkill