Fuck their here!/USJ

Midoriya and the group didn't do much the following morning, other than finishing the extra expanded room they have been working on. Izuku fortified his room with concentrate and alloy steel. Along with soundproof inside his room, and soon he started filling in his room with random furniture found from the nearby storage rooms. It took the entire day to finish settling in.

Keep in mind that we're still living inside at the base level of the school building.
*Day 3*
Everyone got up early.
"So hey, let's talk about our quirks let's go." ,-said Lukas him starting first.

Lukas: age 16, quirk: Light sensor, has the ability to be able to manipulate any type of light to the user requires. Personally: Coordinator of the group, job: babysitter basically.

Izuku: age 15, quirk: Nuclear Fission, uses stamina to convert it into raw Nuclear power and manipulate the outcome of the nuclear output. Naturally immune towards radiation after the experiment. Personally: Acts almost like Charlie but much bolder. From time to time he gives off a smile that givings off happiness to others. Very curious, and will act as a leader when the time comes.

Charlie: age 15, quirk: Stealth, can hide in plain sight less than a second. Not much of a talker only on special occasions. Both Him and Midoriya normally discuss a plan of action when the time comes. Warning: Don't mess with his Food!

Nora: age doesn't talk about it or your dead. Quirk: Ghost, she can turn invisible for a period of time, also can deflect any type of damage as her quirk lets all physical damage go through her. Personally: She's normally a very good person, only don't talk about age. It's a time where she's self-conscious of her image.

Owen: age 15 quirk: Boast High, can increase in metal brain capacity. Personally: He's mostly quiet, but has bad timing when he talks.

Robin: age 15 quirk: Quirk Reflex, let's the user be able to use 100% of his perception and can go above the normal human speed. Has an odd friendship between Eddy and Charlie.

Eddy: age 16, quirk: Crystal: can turn himself into any type of crystal and reinforce it with multiple layers throughout his body. Mad man of the group will do a thing dangerous for fun. Has a very explosive personality from time to time.

"What do we do now?" ,-asked Nora while everyone gathers in the center of the room.

"Let's practice duos with our quirks!" ,-said Lukas rounding everybody.

"There's a problem with that." ,-said Robin counting everyone.

"What?" ,-asked Lukas turning around.

"There's seven of us." ,-he responded

"What?" ,-Lukas looks around and a sweat drop hits the floor. "Dammit!" ,- said Eddy finishing his thought.

"We will think of something once we get there." ,-said Lukas carrying a clipboard.

"Wait, to where?" -,asked Owen nervously

"Didn't you know? We are headed to the USJ (Unforeseen Simulation Joint). Alright everyone change to your uniforms and meet back here in 10 minutes." ,-ordered Lukas as everyone got their hero suitcases.

He grabbed his modified stealth suit and mixed it with his hero suit. A few minutes later "Not bad.",-said Izuku looking at a mirror. His gun Daniel Defense DDM4V11 is concealed for the moment and ammo in his suit. While he grabs 2 smoke, 5 flash, and 4 frag grenades adding them to his belt. He straps himself a ballistic shield to his left arm. "Not much of a weight difference." ,-he thought looking at his new electric staff. "Almost ready." ,- said Izuku finally talking out two 9mm pistols and hide them away behind his hybrid chest plate.