American Civil War part 2

The fight continued on, the United States had reformed once again in a short desperate attempt to keep the country together. But this decision left many rogue agents, gangs, and organized crime loose in the streets rising once again. Heroes that have not been corrupted by this mess are on the lookout 24/7 trying to hold the peace in their area.

Midoriya is on a mission to retrieve two of the prime minister's children from the U.S. He had joined with the U.S, L.S.I R.P Division team on this joint task force.

"We don't have enough time." ,-said Watch slowly retreating and reloading both his machine guns while the enemy brings in reinforcements.

"Hurry up Shock!" ,-yelled Charger running out of grenades.

"On my way." ,-said Shock over the radio going at 100 mph in 2 seconds quickly reaching back to the team.

"About time! Let's take out the biggest gun we have." ,-said Charger jumping the car and quickly assembles a .50 caliber machine gun.

"My goodness." ,-said Izuku while the reloads again 400 bullets for both of his M60 machine guns.

Shock opens the back door and quickly Charger pulls the trigger of the .50 cal Machine gun decimating the enemy reinforcements.

"Let's go!" ,-yelled Agent Watch using his quirk that used his stamina.

* Nuclear Fog: It creates a dark thick grey fog it is surrounding and has he chosen to cover it radioactive or not.*

"That should stop them for a while."  ,-Izuku thought entering the SUV.

——————————————————

The team went back together in the nearby mall as the teens ransack the area.

A block away from the store Izuku noticed a kid just seating by the side of the road doing nothing.

"Hey, kid are you okay?" ,-Izuku asked seeing the kid's clothes burn up. "Where are you parents?" ,- he asked with no responded again.

"No, that was the wrong question." ,- he thought as the kid began to follow him. "Don't be scared of me, we want to get out of here."

"....." ,the kid just followed Izuku around.

"Well, that worked." ,-he thought as they walked back to the mall."Hey, Watch the local Militia has made contact. They have taken care of the enemy back at the school." ,-said Click

"What about the parents?" ,-asked Izuku while he sees Charger ransacking as well along with the students.

"Well, there were some casualties." ,-said Click lowering his voice.

"Damn it." ,-said Izuku as it was almost noon.

"They say their willingness to help these students, we still have to complete the second part of our mission." ,-responded Click.

"I guess that's our only option. Call all the students and tell them we are headed to the L.A militia outside of the city."  ,-said Agent Watch (Izuku)

The young kid stayed along with them in the SUV until they reach the Militia temporary HQ outside the city.

They had a list of family names across the board and many students quickly rushed in looking for their parent's names.

"Well, it doesn't look have bad." ,-said Charger as his rifle cooled down from their recent gunfight with some thugs in the border of the city.

"Those bastards didn't learn." ,-said Shock checking their vehicle looking for any damages the bullets might have created.