|6 - Anything But Graceful|

|Harper|

I answered the last question on my sociology test and sighed in relief. It was the last thing I had to worry about class wise; I'd be able to relax for the weekend once it was handed in. I gathered my things and turned my test in to my professor. I left the class all giddy with a smile on my face.

Everyone else was either in class or about to be in class. Ethan's last lecture was gonna end soon and we'd already planned to meet up at the Italian restaurant on campus called Café 1919 when he got out. I made my way there and found a seat near an outlet so I could charge my phone. I put my earphones in and watched Meme Awards on YouTube to pass the time. A text from Ethan popped up after about 15 minutes.

My Love 🥵💘

I'm finished with my class. Omw to 1919

Good, I'm already here

See you there 😙

See you! 🥰

I smiled and went back to watching videos. It didn't take that long for Ethan to get to me. I glanced up and saw him walking in my direction. I pulled my earphones out and put them in my bag.

"Hey, baby," Ethan smiled and pecked my lips before sitting in front of me, "Why didn't you get anything to eat yet?"

"Hey, and I was waiting on you, slowpoke," I chuckled and he smiled, "Let's get something now."

_

Ethan and I had finished eating our food and we were talking about movies when he got a text.

"Pozz just texted me," he started, "Apparently we're all going to Dave & Buster's tonight."

"Ooh, can Ronnie come?" There was no way I was gonna be there with just the boys.

"Yeah, he said Jason invited her already," he chuckled, "We're gonna go around 8:30. Is that ok?"

I nodded, "Sounds like fun. Are we carpooling?"

"Let me see..." Ethan's fingers paddled across the screen and his phone buzzed a few seconds later, "Yeah, Pozz is gonna pick us up."

"I'm so ready to bust your ass in air hockey."

Ethan scoffed, "I'd like to see you fucking try."

"If I win you have to make me come as many times as I want tonight."

He smirked, "Okay. But if I win, I get to fuck you anywhere I want."

I pursed my lips, "Fine. Shake on it." He stuck his hand out and I shook it. It was gonna be game time later on.

_

It was around 9 pm and the squad was in formation. We all had our D&B cards and were walking into the room with the games. Pozzi stopped right before he got to the Pac-Man game and turned around to face us all.

"Everybody meet back here around 10:30 so we can eat," he said, and everyone agreed. "Okay, run free my children!"

I grabbed Ethan's hand and pulled him toward the air hockey table, "We're getting this settled first."