|30 - Stormbreakers!|

|Harper|

"I'm all by myself," I sang along with my recording as I put creamed cheese on a bagel. It was Monday and Pozz had come through with the audio. Let me tell you— it was fire.

"Where did all my friends go?" Ethan sang from behind me and I smiled. I finished with one bagel and gave it to him. "Thank you, baby. And the song sounds fuckin' amazing."

I blushed and put creamed cheese on his nose, "Oops!"

He looked at me shocked, "Oh, really?"

"Shit!" I bolted from the kitchen but he got a hold on my wrist and pulled me back. He trapped me against the counter and started tickling me. "E-Ethan, s-stop!"

"Say you're sorry!" he smirked and his fingers kept attacking my sides.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I giggled and he stopped. I used my index finger to get the creamed cheese off his nose and I sucked it off of my finger slowly. He licked his lips before pressing them onto mine. A minute or so into our make-out session, one of our phones started ringing so I pulled away slightly.

Ethan groaned, "Ugh, who is it?"

"Go find out while I finish my bagel," I said. He sighed and went to get whatever phone was ringing. He came back into the kitchen with his.

"It's Pozz," he informed me and slid his thumb across the screen to answer, "What's up?... Okay..." He moved the phone onto the counter and put it on speaker, "Yo?"

"Am I on speaker?" Pozzi asked through the phone.

"Hey, Pozz!" I called out.

"Hey, Harper!"

"So, what's up?" Ethan asked.

"First, don't be mad at me..." he sighed.

"What'd you do now?" Ethan questioned him.

"Okay, so after class today I went to the library to study," he stated, "I was doing my thing and then some guys came in and sat at the table next to mine. They started talking about basketball and hyping themselves up to the max. One of them said he was better than LeBron and that made me laugh out loud. I guess they didn't like the fact that I took them as a joke, so their little ring leader got snappy and said they were undefeated."

"Okay, so why would we be mad at you?" I asked.

"He challenged me to a basketball game... and I signed our squad up to play against them."

"You WHAT?!" Ethan and I both yelled.

"What the hell?! We don't play fucking basketball," I added. I mean what was he thinking?!

"I'm sorry, it was just in the heat of the moment!"

Ethan rubbed his eyes and sighed, "When's the fucking game?"

Pozzi paused for a bit, "At 6... Friday."

I tugged at the roots of my hair, "Are you fucking kidding me? Have you told everyone else?"