|31 - Truth Or... (1)|

|Harper|

Our big victory on the court warranted a celebratory Five Guys trip. Since everybody was pretty sweaty after the game, and I had to clean up my scraped left hand, we all agreed to meet up at the restaurant after much-needed showers and stuff. Ethan and I were clean, sitting in the restaurant's parking lot, and waiting for everyone else to arrive so we could go in.

"Can they hurry up? I'm fuckin' hungry," I whined and leaned back in the car seat. Not only was I hungry, but I was sexually frustrated too. Watching Ethan on that court had turned me all the way on. Plus, he'd gotten dressed in sweatpants after showering, and that was obviously one of my weaknesses.

"They should be here soon, baby," Ethan said. They better hurry up before I tell you to pull into another dead end. We sat in the car for a bit longer and eventually Yasmin and Alyssa arrived.

"Yes, finally," I said and we got out of the car. "Hey, y'all."

"Hey, hey," Alyssa chirped and Yasmin waved. "Where's P?"

"He just texted me," Ethan spoke, "Should be here in a few minutes. Told us to go ahead and order."

"Litty!" I sang and we went inside.

_

"Baby, can I have a fry?" I asked Ethan.

He chuckled and furrowed his brows, "Harper, you still have fries on your tray."

I shrugged, "Yours taste better!"

He rolled his eyes playfully, "Fine."

I smiled widely and put two of his fries in my mouth, "Thanks!" He smiled and I rubbed his thigh. I noticed him glance down at my hand, but only for a second. Hmm.

We were seated at a table in the back of the restaurant. I liked sitting against the wall, so that's where Ethan and I were. Lys and Yas were sitting opposite us, and Pozzi was to the left of me. Nobody would see if I had a little fun...

"He was checking you out hella hard," Pozzi said to Yasmin, "Man nearly fainted when you said you were gay."

Yasmin smirked, "What can I say?"

While they were conversing, I was drawing circles on Ethan's thigh. He separated his legs a bit more and I smirked. I wanted him to be just as turned on as me and it was working. He'd set himself up when he decided to wear those sweats. I stuffed more fries into my mouth and started palming him with the other hand.

"Hey, Harper?" Pozz called and I rose my eyebrows. "Have you sent these two the song yet?"

"No, just to Donny, since he's out of town. I wanna play it to these two when I'm there to see their reactions," I answered and slipped my hand into Ethan's sweats and then underwear. I started stroking him gently and saw him lick his lips and tilt his head out the corner of my eye.

"The night's still young," Alyssa began, "Wanna come chill at our place?" She gestured to the guys, "You two can come also."

I sped up my hand movements on Ethan and he gripped my knee, "Yeah, for sure." I can hold off on sex for a couple of hours, I suppose?