|10 - Crashed (2)|

*trigger warning*

|Harper|

Our many attempts to get rid of the frat boys had failed. Since they wouldn't leave, everybody said fuck it and started partying with them. The music was bumping, bitches were half naked, and just about everybody was drunk, high, or both.

I was standing in the kitchen talking to Ronnie, and Dahlia, who was pretty cool. She was the new girl Ronnie had mentioned.

"I can't believe they fuckin' crashed our party," Dahlia frowned, looking at the couple making out in the corner.

"I'm pretty pissed too, but they brought weed, so..." Ronnie scratched the back of her head and sipped her Hennessy. I shook my head and Dahlia gave her a disappointed look. "What? Free weed!"

"I guess," I sighed and took a swig of the drink in my hand. Don't worry, it was fruit punch, straight from the fridge. I'd drank like two cups already and my bladder was full. "Where's your bathroom?"

"Uh, go up the main stairway and it's the first door on the right of the hallway," Ronnie directed me.

"Thanks, I'll be back," I chugged the rest of my drink and threw the cup away. I followed Ronnie's instructions; up the main stairs, the first door to the right in the hallway. I found the bathroom and handled my business. I washed my hands and dried them off on a fancy ass towel. As soon as I opened the bathroom door, I bumped right into someone, "I'm sorry!"

"It's fine," said the person— Jason.

I looked up at him, "Jason? What're you doing here?"

"Some of my boys told me about a party happening here."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, an all-girls party. Your 'boys' crashed it."

"Oops, I didn't know," he said, raising his hands in defense, "I just came to talk to Ronnie."

I gasped, "You actually said her name! I mean it was obvious, but still."

He sighed, "Yeah, but she turned me down just now. In front of like, everybody."

I furrowed my brows, "Yikes. I'm sorry, Jase." He looked so disappointed standing there. Jason usually just fucked girls and was done with them. He didn't get sad over anyone; this was a big deal. Guess he liked her way more than I'd thought. "You wanna talk about it?"

An eruption of cheers came from downstairs. Jason and I shared a look before going to see what the fuss was about. We peeked into the kitchen because that's where all the noise was. Some guy was laid out on the counter and Ronnie was doing Jell-O shots off of him. Oh my god, Ron...

I looked at Jason and he was frowning. He shook his head and stormed back upstairs. Great. I followed behind him as he plodded into one of the girls' bedrooms. He sat on the bed and let out a sigh. I pursed my lips and sat next to him.

"She's drunk, Jase," I said, trying to make excuses so he'd feel better.

"It doesn't even matter. She doesn't give a shit about me. No girl ever has," he let his head fall forward.