|32 - Truth Or... (2)|

|Harper|

"Hot," Pozzi said after breaking out of a trance and I saw Ethan adjust his bottoms. Hehe.

"My turn," Alyssa chirped at me, "I dare you to give Ethan a lap dance..."

Ethan's smirk grew huge, "I like this dare."

"BUT, she has to do it to The Best Day Ever," Lys added.

"The fucking SpongeBob song?" I asked and she nodded before pulling her phone out. "I'm so not drunk enough for this."

I stood up and grabbed a dining room chair, bringing it over to us. I motioned for Ethan to sit in the chair and he did so fast as hell. It wouldn't have been the first time I'd given him a little dance. Alyssa started the song and I heard giggles behind me. I climbed onto Ethan's lap, trying not to laugh.

I gripped his shoulders and ground myself on his lap to the silly beat. There was a lazy smile on his face and his eyes were getting heavy. He had to be tuning the song out, 'cause how can you still get hard with SpongeBob singing in the background? I rolled and swirled my hips and he gripped my waist. I wanted to give him more, but I'm sure he would've preferred I kept how flexible I was between us two.

I stood up and leaned close to his face with my arms on his shoulders. "I'd do a split, but we're not alone," I whispered.

"Keep it up and we're gonna have to leave early..." he whispered back. I bit my lip and turned around, sliding down his lap and back up slowly. Shit, I'd tuned SpongeBob out myself. Suddenly, the song ended and Ripped Pants started playing loudly. Everybody else's confused expressions made me burst out laughing and fall to the floor.

"I can't believe you just gave a lap dance to fuckin' SpongeBob," Pozzi laughed, "And it looks to me like he enjoyed it."

Ethan was still sitting in the chair, leaned forward on his forearms with a huge smirk on his face, "Fuck yeah, I enjoyed it. Best day ever, for sure." I shot him a wink from the floor, still giggling.

"My turn now, so get in formation," I sang and moved back to my spot. Ethan put the dining chair back and re-formed our circle. "Truth or dare, Yas?"

"Truth."

"First truth of the night! Do you love Alyssa?"

She smiled at Lys instantly, "With all my heart." Alyssa was covered in a blush and 'aww's' erupted from the rest of us. Lys leaned forward to peck Yasmin on the lips.

"It's my turn!" said Yasmin, "Truth or Dare, Ethan?"

"Dare," Ethan grinned smugly.

"I dare you to kiss Pozzi!"

The two guys yelled out at the same time:

"Hell no!"
"Fuck outta here!"

"ALL dares and truths are final," Alyssa smirked. "Me and Harper did it."

"But you actually like girls!" Pozzi tried to defend, "And exactly, you two did it. You can't recycle dares!"

"Yeah, but Harper's straight. And that isn't a rule," Alyssa defended, "Don't be such pussies!"