Part 6

since me knowing Teruhashi and Chiyo, they are most likely going to rig the game so I took off my ring.

"okay, so since we both (Teruhashi and Chiyo) chosen this came I guess....Nendo can start the game!" Chico said while eyeing Nendo.

-------------Previously----------------

so its been decided that Nendo will be starting the game ... great. I got up from the circle but as soon as i did Teruhashi grasped onto my hand not leting go.

"Why leave so soon?when the fun hasnt started yet?"

'why leave so soon? maybe ... because you want to be with your goddess ... alone~ or maybe Blah Blah Blah' she thought ( a/n= im lazy to write what shes going to say BTW)

"has anyone told you it was rude to grab someone by their wrist!" I hear Kaidou yell's, this surprised me since he dosent realy stand up for me.

"u-um, yeah sorry saiki" she sadly said as she lets go of me.

'thanks Kaidou'  I accidentally telepathically said.

'no problem' he mouthed as he smiled at me. looking at him now he look's c--WAIT WHAT?!

as the game started Nendo picked up the bottle of water and spined it until it pointed to Teruhashi.

"truth or false. do you have a crush on Saiki" As Nendo said that Teruhashi started turning red immediately, and as for K-Kaidou his head went down.

"U-um c-can we play a-another game?!" the tomato said

"um sure Teruhashi" Since Nendo brain is too small for me to read, he probably doesn't even understand the situation.

----------------------20 minutes in heaven---------------------------

"J-just to make sure you guys remember, first we are going to write our names at least 5 times and cut them out, then we are going to fold then and put them in the large container" the tomato explained again.

(a/n= since I'm too lazy, lets pretend they did all of this : ) )

as Teruhashi started to put all the names in the container, she took out one of her and my paper so it would look like she got it on accident. so before she can take it out and show it them I switched it to another random paper that was not hers.

"so lets so who we got first, Saiki! and ------" Teruhashi pauses at the last name, I wonder who it is?

"and?" Chiyo says while looking at her.

"A-And Kaidou"

[a/n]: Hey guys!!! its me again, and this time I wanted you guys (or girls) to know that I made a new story called    My new life (saiki x reader)   I really want you guys to know, and to give me your opinion about it.