Part 2|Chapter 3

I picked out a ripped jean that where white and gave here a pink shirt whith a light brown scarf.

-------

As soon as she came out, we quickly went outside and went to a restaurant that was nearby

~~Previously~~

 as we got close to the resurant, i notice that people were staring at me. which was one not good, so i let go of her hand and went to ashop nearby to buy a face mask.

As I got out of the store, all I saw was men pilled over men. I already knew why they were there. as I went inside the pill I saw Teruhashi in the middle of them, and she had bags and even more bags with gifts in them.

I quickly got her out of there and gave the mask to her.

"Sorry you had to help me get out of there, ill repay with coffee jelly tomorrow" she said as she put on the mask.

Vrr~~ Vrr

I heard from her bag   (A/N) just to let you know, before they went on a date, Saiki had to give Teruhashi his phone [he was forced]   i held out my hand to give me my phone back, but she ignored me and continued walking.

-----

No ones POV

Once they got inside, they both ordered what they wanted. but what saiki didn't notice that phone call will change his life.

once they both left the restaurant, Teruhashi went into the mall to buy things that she doesn't even need. as soon as they got home saiki notice since something was wrong, but he couldn't sense what.

As soon as he got his phone, he had notice that an unknown number had been calling him the whole day. he answer the unknown caller, we can see a tear run down his eyes as he shouts into the phone. he runs and gets his jacket as we see him run out the door, getting smaller and smaller as he continues to run into the distance.

A/N sorry if this was short, i tried to make it as interesting before I took my 'little' break