Part 10|Chapter 2

A/n- just to let you know, I fixed the last update so plz reread it to understand this part (brain: Plz do it)

I thought about it, and nodded. But before we teleported, I grab some of my clothes and grabbed Kaidou hand and teleported.
————previously ————

Once we teleported to Kaidou's room, o quickly changed while Kaidou was doing the same.

I checked if my pants had my wallet, which it had, and grabbed kaidou's hand to make ourselves invisible.

Both Kaidou and I were holding hands, so i slowly opened the door to see Nendos back.

He didn't seem to notice us so we took our time to go downstairs. Before I opened the door, I grabbed my keys, as I put the key in the keyhole. Our 10 minutes were up, so we quickly closed the door so the others didn't see us.

" *sigh* I thought we were going to die in there" Kaidou said as he let's go of my hand.

"Sooo . . . Where do you want to go?" He continue, but he already seemed to know the answer.
~~~~~~~~~

We walked for at least and hour and a half to get to the cafe. Kaidou was already exhausted as we got here, so once we got our table he quickly sat down.

"H-Hopefully t-this was w-worth it" he gasped in between his words.

"Why couldn't you just teleport us here???" He continued.

'Because people will get suspicious, if we suddenly appear out of nowhere' I telepathically said.

After the waiter came to take our order, we started to talk about random stuff but unfortunately someone caught us in the cafe.

"I didn't know you were here Saiki." Teruhashi said as she entered the cafe.

Immediately as she sat down, crowds of men entered the cafe to buy her food or either to just talk to her.

"Kusuo, I think I'd be better if we just leave" Kaidou said as we hid under the table.
——————-

Once we got out of there, we walked to an nearby park. It was already sunset, cause we did woke up late, but we still decided to go here.

Both Kaidou and I walked up to the gate, that prevented us from falling in the water, and just stared at the sky....

A/n- Hey guy!!! Just to let you know, in the next part or the other will (maybe) be the last of "my roommate".
And it also might be possible to write another series for this chapter in the future. Plus, I'm not sure if it is going to be the last part