Part 6|Chapter 2

[ BTW in a few day's their going to Teruhashi dance/party]

I went to go check what Teruhashi did to it, turns out she cut little hole in it and added some horrible glitter on it. to be honest it looked like a child made it

~~~~~Previously~~~~~~

After a few day's, we had to go to Teruhashi Party. Which I do not intend to go, but since Kaidou insisted me to go, I now have too.

As we waited for the girls to finnishe dressing, the guys and I are downstairs just talking about 'life'.

"sorry it took so long, unfortunately my dress shrunk in the dryer" Mera said, as she tried stretching the dress.

She had a red ball gown dress, and that was clearly not going to come off her body. I searched around to see where Kaidou is, until someone came out.

"Um ... sorry I took to long. I needed help zippering my dress~"Chiyo said as she came out of the dressing room.

She had an orange to yellow ball dress, and had a ribbon across the waist. I looked around again for Kaidou but seems like he has trouble with the suite.

After a while he still haven't came out so I went too check if he was okay.

*knock ... knock*

"Kaidou are you almost finish?" I said.

"U-Um no, I think I'm not going anymore" he whispered threw the certain.

"well, you cant back out now since you force me to go" I continue.

"f-fine, but Teruhashi gave me the wrong thing" 

"What did she give you?" I Questioned as he came out of the dressing room. 

instead of seeing him in a suite, he came out wearing a light blue ball dress.

"we have a problem" I said as I went downstairs.

"now what's the problem now!!" Chiyo shouted.

"U-Um I think its better if you check for yourself" I said as I picked at my check.

-------

Once Chiyo came back I see her laughing hysterically. as she came down the stairs I see Kaidou come down a well, he had his hair flatten [or curled, if you like] and had makeup on, plus he even wore jewelry.