Part 1|Chapter 3

Once we got out of there, we walked to an nearby park. It was already sunset, cause we did woke up late, but we still decided to go here.

Both Kaidou and I walked up to the gate, that prevented us from falling in the water, and just stared at the sky....
~~~previously~~~

[Btw this pic isn't mine]

As time flayed by, I see that Kaidou was getting on fence.

"W-What are you doing???" I yelled as I grabbed Kaidou hand.

"Dont worry~, i wont die as long as im by your side" he smiled as he sat on the fence.

I stood right behind him and hold him in a tight hug, to insure him that he doesn't fall. it was peaceful, we both didn't talk to eachother ... we still continued to look at the beautiful sky.

-------------------------

It was midnight when we came back, we didnt talk the whole time walking here, I wish I get to see more of this but unfortunately I can't ...

As I open the door, I see both Chiyo and Mera fighting for the snacks in the pantry.

" *sigh* tonight is going to be a tough night" I whispered as Kaidou chuckled.

We both slowly walked passed them to get to the stairs but ...

"Who told you two can stay out late!!!" I Chiyo yelled.

"great, I'm being scolded by someone who isn't even my mom" I whispered.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!" she shouted as both Kaidou and I ran to our rooms. but she unfortunately caught up to me.

---the next day---

"why did I agree to this" I question myself.

"life is already tough by having to live with them, but I had to agree to this" I said as I looked in the mirror.

I accidentally agreed to Chiyo terms on being Teruhashis date for at least a week.

"I hate my life *sigh*" i whispered as kaidou grabed my head

"What did you say?!" he shouted as he kissed my check.

"nothing" i blushed as i looked into his eyes.

---------

*KNOCK ... KNOCK*

"are you ready yet" I said at Teruhashi door.

it has already been two hours and she hasn't came out yet. hopefully she doesn't attract a lot of people (men's) attention.

"U-um y-yeah" she stuttered as she opened the door.

as soon as I saw what she was wearing I put my hands over my eyes. I then entered her room and picked out some clothes and threw them at her.

I picked out a ripped jean that where white and gave here a pink shirt whith a light brown scarf.

-------

As soon as she came out, we quickly went outside and went to a restaurant that was nearby