Part 8|Chapter 2

after a 20-30 minutes, a lot of people came up to us but ... especially me , because Teruhashi quote unquote said "that I was her 'boyfriend'".

As we all talked to the others we tried to look for the girls until...

~~~~~~Previously~~~~~~~

... Teruhashi came out with the others behind her, while Kaidou came out last cause he was slightly taller.

As soon as he came down, tons and tons of people went up to them. He looked as if he wanted to leave.

But I couldn't teleport him out because there were to much people, so I grabbed his hand and ran to go outside.

"Thanks" he gasped.

"No problem, but as long I don't have to stay another minute I. There I'm fine" I said as i looked at him.

"Is it possible if we can go Home? I need to change into something else." He considered, as he looked down at his dress.

I nodded my head, as I picked up Kaidou in a bridal position and brought him to my car.

[a/n] BTW this whole time Hiro was driving Saiki's car.

Once we got in, the whole ride was silent. As we stopped at a red light, I turned to face Kaidou who was right beside me, his whole face was red.

Even if it was dark, you can tell he was blushing.
——————————

By the time we got home, it was already midnight.

I went up to my room and changed, and once I'd finish I went to the kitten to get some snacks and brought them to my room.

Once I came back to my room, I see Kaidou sitting on my bed. He had one of my old shirts I let him borrow.

I took out my laptop and we both watched movies together l until the it was 3am.