part 3|chapter 2

I put on the second one, both of the shirt's were too big for me. but I didn't care. I then put on the first one, the PK Academy uniform, it was just the top since the pants wouldn't fit on me.

I looked in the mirror, both of the shirts, on me, looked like I was wearing a dress. I blushed a little since it smelled like Saiki.

~~~~~~~~~Previously~~~~~~~~~~

after a while of wearing the uniform, i took it off and folded it neatly so there wouldn't be any wrinkles. I then put it in a box that was under my bed.

as I finished doing that I came out of my room, and ran downstairs to see Mera taking bags and bags of snacks out of the pantery.

"U-Um, do you need help???" i tilted my head.

"Um ... no, I'm afraid you might take them away without me knowing."Mera said as she put another chip in her mouth and left.

'that was weird, hopefully I don't encounter that again.' I thought.

"Hey Kaidou, what ya doing~?" i heard from behind me, it was chiyo.

"Oh, nothing. i just came to get a snack out of the pantry but unfortunately Mera took them all" i answered.

"WAIT, WHAT???" she shouted as she began to ran to Mera room.

"IM GOING TO KILL HER!!!" she yelled as she banged on the door.

i wondered what made Chiyo mad, until I remembered that she bought box of Pocky. but even so Mera never took them because she only took bags of chips.

--------A few hours later-------------

it was already dark outside, so I took out the box that was under my bed. I didn't know what i wanted to wear so I took my first option [the uniform]. i then went into my closet and changed, my leg were kind of cold so i put on high sock's.

"i really look like a girl" I whispered as I looked at the mirror.

i turned off all the light's and I sleep I locked the door. it was really quiet, except if you were downstairs you can hear Mera chew as she shoves her mouth with chips.

As i was closing my eye's, i felt someone was behind me. his hands were warm.

"D-DIDN'T I LOCK THE DOOR????" I yelled as I looked Saiki in the eye. by now im already blushing

"You did but ... i want you to play a game with me" he said as he picked me off the bed.

"P-Put me down" i said as he put's me down softly.

"A-anyway what game do you want to play" i said as he took out a box of pocky.

"W-WAIT, ARNT THOSE CHI--" I detected as saiki stops me from continuing.

"shhh" he said as I hear Chiyo voice down the hall

"HEY Teruhashi, have you seen my box of Pocky?!" Chiyo shouted.

"F-Fine, ill play with you" I stuttered as Saiki put's one in his mouth.

after a while I just looked at Saiki until I put my lips on the otherside. As what seemed like hour, we kept on getting closer and closer.