Part 1| chapter 2

as I opened the door, I saw it was all covered in blue, I guess Kaidou designed it? I don't know cause we all bought a lot of thing's.

--------------------------------------------------

after I came out of the bath, I put on my clothes. for some reason taking a bath, for me, makes me relax and also make forget about my problem's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Previously~~~~~~~~~~

As I finished putting on my clothes, i put the towel around the back of my head, since my hair is still wet. as I came out I see Kaidou reaching for the knob, it kind of startled him because he didn't think anyone was in the bathroom

" s-sorry, I t-thought that n-no one was in the b-bathroom" he stuttered, I think he was hiding something but I wasn't sure what.

As i left the bathroom to let him in, I saw that he was mumbling and as each mumbled passed he blushed more and more until he decided to the bathroom

"*sigh* what is wrong with people these day's" you said as you bumped into Teruhashi.

"S-sorry saiki, I actually wanted to talk to you about ... something" she paused.

"um, sure? ill come over to your room in a few minutes, since I still need to 'unpack'" I continued. I didn't want her too know what I was actually doing.

as I entered my room I noticed that my some of my stuff were moved, I had one or two shirt's missing, hopefully it wasn't Teruhashi, but any way's those shirt's were too small for me.

After 10-20 minutes passed, I closed the book I was reading and stretched a little. I then walked over to Teruhashi door. She really wanted a pink door, so she did. she kind of act's childish, if she doesn't get what she wants she'll cry.

*KNOCK ... KNOCK*

"I'm coming!!!" she shouted. after a while she opened the door slowly.

"Please, come in~" she greated as she lead me to her couch.

"So ... what did you wanted to talk about" I tilted my head.

"U-Um, I just wanted to tell you too, Um, close your door. I know this might sound weird but ... I saw Kaidou enter your room countless of times. and sometimes i see him take some of your stuff" she confessed as she rubes her hand.

"okay? i'll go talk to him then" i said as i got up and left the room.

[a/n]: Hey guy's!!!! I was suppose to upload this yesterday, but i accidently fell asleep.