❄️Escape❄️

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

❄️I'm sorry for the mistakes and incoherent sentences.
❄️Don't worry I always come back and check my grammar!

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

❄️Third POV

9 years has passed since they met and a lot things happened during all those years.

The relationship between the two of them became quite strong, Akihito had some difficulties to be able to read Kiyotaka's emotions because of his expressionless face.
But he learned that it wasn't all about his face, sometimes Kiyotaka had some ticks that helped him understanding him.

Their bond had some fragile moments but it got stronger the day Kiyotaka's father decided to assign Akihito a new mentor. For the first time, Kiyotaka felt helpless and powerless against his father's order. He completely refused to be separated from him. Otherwise he knew that Akihito's hugs, touch, voice, all of them would be gone.

Just as hewas about to rebel recklessly completely against his father to protect and guard Akihito something unexpected happened. In the end he didn't have to. His father mentioned him that there was no qualified one who were trustworthy enough so he reluctantly decided to keep Akihito under his care.
Mentors are very rare to find, as there are not many people that fit the category of being "perfect".

For the first time, Kiyotaka felt like a weight has been lifted and a burst of emotions bloomed inside his chest. It was relief.

Akihito did not know about it but when Kiyotaka's father announced him that he would stay, he felt happy that he didn't have to worry about leaving Kiyotaka anytime. During his stay with Kitotaka, he came to like his company. And in this hellhole, he didn't want to be separated from him to get back to before when he was alone by himself. Because it was great to have someone to share your pain with.
At least there was someone understanding your feeling.

Thanks to this they grew closer to each other, when they were free they talked, played and read together. Even if it was Akihito who mostly talked while Kiyotaka either nodded or answered with short sentences.

Akihito slowly got accustomed to the lack of emotions on his friend's face, he could slowly read his mood whether he was mad, happy, sad. It didn't really bothered him as it did before, it quite frustrated him to not be able to help Kiyotaka with his problems when he lacked of expressions. But he accepted it as a fact, and that was part of his charm.

As they grew up close to their teenage years, Kiyotaka noticed that Akihito's innocent and cheerful personality got a bit twisted, he got more childish and cheeky. Because of that, he had to watch him closely so that he didn't do anything rash like breaking a rule.

Furthermore, when they reached their 10th birthday, their program also changed. It only got harsher, it was at that time that Kiyotaka's father noticed that Akihito had a rare talent in informatics and electronics, he then decided to make him a different training.

It was very different from the other because he had no physical educations like the other. Some children were jealous of him having a chance of surviving better than them, Kiyotaka was the opposite. Instead of being jealous and mad, he was relieved because Akihito was very bad at sports.